Hail, Achaeans

edited April 2014 in North of Thera
Hello everyone. My name is Edrin, and I have decided to play Achaea as an Ashuran Monk. Some of you may know me, but for the most part I have met very few fellow Achaeans. Other than that thus far I have been very pleased with my experience here, but I would love to meet more people! So just shouting out here to others, if you see me around shoot me a tell! It's boring when you play and have hardly anybody to talk to. I love hunting, exploring, sparring, pretty much anything with a little excitement to it! Look forward to meeting you all in-game. 
Sincerely,
Deshi Edrin

Comments

• @Edrin:

Run away. Run away as fast as you can.

Stop for nothing.
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Hi, Edrin!

• Welcome to Achaea! Hope you enjoy the game. :)
  • @Edrin join Targossas! Come to the side of Light so we can defend Creation together!

Also, welcome to Achaea and enjoy!

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• Achaea has a very strong playerbase and environment for activities for someone to participate in. It is very likely that you will meet others soon, regardless of what type of environment and situation. 

Few pieces of advice: 

1) Don't let your emotions get the best of you. There are sometimes when things in Achaea are beyond frustrating and you want to put your foot through your computer. Try to detach yourself from  emotions when you are playing so whatever happens to your character you won't be all ragey or upset. 

2) Many things to do, don't get overwhelmed take one thing at a time. You'll eventually catch on.

3) Don't drink and play. You may make poor decisions.

4) Beware of the impending text dreams.

5) Some people are going to be plain assholes, also fair warning, however, there are many wonderful players out there that make up for this. 

Above all. Welcome to Achaea, you may become addicted to this game as much as the rest of us! 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Nim said:
    @Edrin:

Run away. Run away as fast as you can.

Stop for nothing.
    WOAH WOAH
    slow down there speed racer

gtfo my obligatory posts.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Hanley said:
    @Edrin join Targossas! Come to the side of Light so we can defend Creation together!

Also, welcome to Achaea and enjoy!
    Stay off my protege, you Targossian Drone :p
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Yes

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Hi, @Edrin.

Don't listen @Hanley.

Join Mhaldhor.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Hello, Edrin. Have fun!
  • @Datrius I'm not a drone! I HAS FEELS TOO! :(

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• Like the feels of that telepathy burning? :P <3
  • Yes. It was very relaxing, almost like taking a hot shower! <3 :P

SerpentKai Go!

• Thanks! Some very good tips, I hope to meet you all in game. 

@Hanley Ill meet you soon enough in Targossas as I pillage your city.
    @Datrius best mentor ever award

• @Edrin sounds like a date! Apologies ahead of time if I put a few to many arrows in your back!

SerpentKai Go!

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil

Stop trying to convert @Hanley!  But hope you enjoy the game Edrin! My only advice is don't be afraid to ask questions. We all love to see genuinely new players and we're here to help. Also, my condolences on your mentor. :) 

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• @Cyla COME TO THE LIGHT! Also, we have @Antidas.

SerpentKai Go!

• DakotahDakotah Wales, UK
    welcome @Edrin, I'm new too but I'm loving the game so far. I hope it's the same for you.

• @Cyla

Ouch Cyla.....