Viscera Added to Appearance

AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North Carolina
It occurred to me hunting the Goblin Village earlier today that certain denizens have been given new attacks that add stench to you. To me, it only makes sense that after several hours or days of hunting that you would smell and show the effects of such.

My idea involves adding the appearance of viscera and/or blood to the appearance of someone based on certain circumstances or denizens you encounter during hunting. A detail or two that would pop up when looking at the person that could be removed by bathing just like stench.

Comments

• AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North Carolina

More like... Splatter and bits and pieces of things you've hunted ending up on you.

• On top of moods, things could get messy pretty quickly.

Cool idea though.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Silas said:
    Kind of a neat idea. Would stop Achaeans going without bathing for decades.
    Or a marked increase in usage of the 'clean freak' trait.
  • Silas said:
    still wouldn't bathe. 

• @Mithridates of course you wouldn't! Sir Loincloth Mithridates, Stinky Grook of Targossas.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• I just assume my character bathes while I'm off doing things on earth.
  • I didnt even bathe for my Dawnblade ceremony, what makes you think I'm going to start now @Silas

• > @Cynlael said:
    > Jhui is standing here, wearing the carved flesh of Mithridates as a hat.
    >
    >
    > (TF2 mode activate)

@Jhui‌ keeping up with the fashion.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    > @Cynlael said:
    > Jhui is standing here, wearing the carved flesh of Mithridates as a hat.
    >
    >
    > (TF2 mode activate)

@Jhui keeping up with the fashion.

Sempai Swaghui Ta'sa, Warlord of the Crossing

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Silas said:

That's what you think, but maintaining a constant musk and odour to the extent that no one would want/be able to get close enough to you to attack you seems to have been a fairly effective strategy for some. That being said, it does make sense and sound need.

This may be all the D3 I've been playing recently, but when we get a crit, could the body explode in relative comparison to the level of the critical hit achieved?

• TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    > @Cynlael said:
    > Atalkez said:
    >
    >
    > Jhui keeping up with the fashion.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sempai Swaghui Ta'sa, Warlord of the Crossing

Just No.