New city?

2»

Comments

• NimNim
    edited April 2014
    Aalm said:
    It would be extremely interesting to me to see such a thing happen. However "I" is not the same thing as "all the players," and I won't pretend otherwise.
    I still want the Achaean language to be deleted, but @Sarapis said no :(
  • A PK Free zone with a door that closes at the single entrance? Sounds like a separate server.
    A combat server and noncombat server would split the playerbase further into smaller numbers because that's essentially creating two games in one.

I actually understand not wanting to get involved in combat. A lot of people say there's no way to have conflict without combat, and that's simply not true. However, I also think that, for the most part... if you stay out of combat, you get left alone, so long as you're not a part of an aggressive/highly enemied faction. Does there really need to be an entire area devoted to safety? I suspect not.

• The major point of my post was, if we DO get a big enough player base, are we going to start making cities off-plane, in the Tundra or Meropis or something? It'd be really cool to have like different 'people' so to speak fighting each other. 

• edited April 2014
    Triton city would be bee's knees. EDIT: Triton race only, one of three triton classes only, new house format, seafaring required for all citizens, RP heavy enviorment so no alts allowed on log in. EDIT: Final destination, no items, 1 stock.

EDIT2: Oh, instead of no alts, require that you have a registered Logosian to your email address. Sort of a novice free city.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Would move to a tritonic city so fast.

Not sure on the rest of those rules, though.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I was half-bullshitting, but if they were to do it, I'd want it to be a no BS rp zone. That's what I would really want out of it.