Following walkers while flying

I'd like to be able to follow people who are walking on the ground while I'm flying. I want to be a stealthy dragon stalking his prey from the skies while he hunts below me.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    A+ idea.

(stop smoking weed)

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This would be pretty awesome, actually. Kind of like Falcon Track....but for...people.

• And not at all abusable, I remember a bug being fixed that was the opposite to this. You could follow someone after they flew and you were still on the ground.
  • I remember when you could type lose blahblah and just spam it and get IP addresses for everyone who was playing Achaea at the time. It'd give you a different one everytime you entered it.

I posted it on the forums and the admins quickly deleted my post and sent me a message saying, "stop telling people about that until we fix it". Lol.

• This is already part of metamorphosis track (PURSUE <person below you>), I assumed dragons had it too. I don't see any problem with adding it to dragoncraft.
  • Atavians should be able to do it too. Makes more sense as well especially if in the Wilderness - can have a scout that way.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."