Teslyn

Hello everyone, I was looking for a dear friend Teslyn but she doesn't seem to be around anymore.. I was wondering if she was still out there somewhere, in a different form. if so, please contact me soon!

Comments

• edited February 2014
    2014/02/19 16:01:53 - The citizen Teslyn has chosen to depart this mortal coil.

*hugs* Sorry about that, but maybe she plays under another name. Hope you get to catch her.

• She was Targossian anyways.

Yea, sadly she suicided. Which kind of is weird because she had dragon stance and a good bit of telepathy (bought credits IC?). There may be a chance she made a new account, but there's no real way to ask IC without her coming to you. :<
    Hope you find her!
  • I know how you feel. I was really sad when I learnt that Saria had stopped playing before I could return.

• She was very friendly and fun to be around, a good friend of mine as well. Hope you find her, and Teslyn if you find this shoot me a message! 
  • She grinded her way to getting that far.  Sucks as she was a lot of fun especially as Greys had kids he couldn't hang out with.  Pity she had stuff IRL to attend to.  Hopefully she is busy winning the greater game.