Help Reorienting me with the game!

So, as some of you know. I just recently returned to achaea and started playing as a druid, which I'm already having a ton of fun with!

What I'm asking here is help with finding resource that might help me get use to playing the game again. One thing I'm finding is a lot of information is out of date or scattered all over the place.

I was hoping that people that were in the know might be able to point me to useful and current information.

I spent hours last night just trying to find a store that would be selling a backpack and vials. ^_^

Once I felt I was ready, I went to fight some goblins and summarily got my butt kicked and realized I no longer knew what to do after I died. That was fun. :D

Any information on bashing techniques for druids, useful commands one should know, or any little tips or tricks with druids that have been valuable to you are others are all great information that I'd appreciate!

In the meantime I'll continue searching and reading! Thanks, everyone.

Comments

• Ask people in a house or city in game. No need to make a forum thread.

• Honestly, I'd make a new character, if nothing else but just to get to level 30 or so.  Make use of the brand new novice orientation they have, learn the Tasks and such.  They will direct you to cities and Houses (I am sure they were Guilds back when you played).  Learn about the new areas that have come about since you last played, and all that.  I'd even make it a Druid, if that is what you seek to play, and learn to use the abilities you get as you gain them while leveling your newbie to 30ish.  
  • After six years break, it felt better to me to make a new character, as there's no way my old character would be as clueless as I am. I think it's a good way to learn and you can always switch back to your old character when you're clued up!
  • @rexia that is what I did, and I'm glad I did it. I was clueless when I returned with all the changes. 
  • Looks like that seems to be the way to go.

I was kind of hoping to gather useful information in a single place where people can brush up on it outside of game.

Looks like I'll just have to take the time to collect the information myself and put together a guide. :D

It'll be a long time coming, but it'll be worth it.

Thanks, guys.