Discourse of Departure

13»

Comments

• :( I'm legit about my question about the cops. It's been bothering me all day. I know there must be another way to comprehend it but I just can't make it make sense. :(
  • I think the timeline in the OP is the other way around, Tahquil.
  • Jarrod said:
    I wish there was some form of forum credibility, or people just got jailed for overuse of the Abuse flag like there used to be for people who issued constantly.

Seriously, it sucks that someone has taken shit so far as to harass you in a variety of ways OOC. Nobody deserves that, regardless what they've done ICly, and it's exceptionally dumb every time it has happened.

However, when people act like spoiled children and spam the Abuse flag on someone because they don't like them, even in a post where they literally only answered a question about an acronym, it severely hampers the tone you're trying to convey. Act like a grown up if you want to get treated like a grown up.
    And yet, when little whiny douche bags come up on my screen, and ask stupid questions and insinuate douche baggery. I flag, because we all love flags, flags are worn by every nation and bring happiness, joy, and utter terror as that country advances into your city and destroys it.

One day a flag will rise up and it will say to all. "Dis dude crazy yo!" Then you will truly understand the need for such flags, and it will be glorious. That flag will be planted down among the posts which did not belong, because they were merely someones attempt to undermine the message of the post in order to protect their friend. So stand strong as a flag comes and is planted among the roots of your posts forever saying. "Hey duude, we doin' shit tonaight?"
  • Jesus christ every single one of you shut the fuck up.

Bluef, I'm sorry that it's come to this and I hope that things get straightened out.

No? Who died and made you queen of topics, christ. This is a FORUM.

I feel bad for you Bluef, no one should have to go through that. I'd think it shouldn't disrupt you playing Achaea if you do want to continue playing, because if anything, the one place you would be protected from harassment is here. Issue the douche if they come after you in game.

For real life? As you've said, there are better authorities to turn to. All I can say is don't worry about the little neckbeard.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    I woke up and saw this thread wasn't closed yet. Neckbeards GTFO. @Bluef stay safe.

Here. I'm going to pull a @Jovolo - watch this!

@Tecton @Sarapis @Markios (I think that's how you spell it.) @Admindudes(andladies) Nuke the damn thang!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Why is this thread not closed/deleted yet?
This discussion has been closed.