Memorable quotes

Comments

• No, pretty sure he is saying we should hold people accountable IG for IG decisions.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    No, pretty sure he is saying we should hold people accountable IG for IG decisions.  
    Screw reading a post properly, before replying to it. Just find the first word that triggers you, and go from there.

• Torinn said:
    No, pretty sure he is saying we should hold people accountable IG for IG decisions.  
    Except that is not what was stated. Even if you replaced 'RP' with 'IG' in the statement, there is no implication of it occurring IG. And I think the prior comments make that sorta obvious.
  • edited August 2018
    Ajoc said:
    Torinn said:
    Except that is not what was stated. Even if you replaced 'RP' with 'IG' in the statement, there is no implication of it occurring IG. And I think the prior comments make that sorta obvious.
    Except he pretty clearly said holding RP characters responsible for RP decisions. Learn to read. God damn. That is literally what he said. Not holding RP characters responsible for IRL actions. Unless Ajoc (the character) and you (the player) are the exact same person. In which case you're beyond help, here and should probably go see the scientists trying to replicate the human brain in an AI. Because you've obviously perfected it without them.

• In unrelated, and less volatile news, I'm the Duke of Potash
    For as interactive as I am.... or think I am.... I always seem to be out of the loop... no idea what any of these last posts were about.... and based on there context or whatever dont wanna...

Jus trying to get back to minifies point, and what's really important..... I'm still trying to see if I beat @Kiet so I can mock him about this uselessness next time I see him
  • Proficy said:
    For as interactive as I am.... or think I am.... I always seem to be out of the loop... no idea what any of these last posts were about.... and based on there context or whatever dont wanna...

Jus trying to get back to minifies point, and what's really important..... I'm still trying to see if I beat @Kiet so I can mock him about this uselessness next time I see him
    I vote proficy, stealer of children.
  • You’re both equally dispicable, though @Proficy is also an oppressive slave driver! 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Someone has a thing for the number 4  =)

• edited August 2018
    Unphased on a group of Targs by NonT while I was looking for something else, they start hitting me and I'm like wtf and imply I'll pk them later for it.

@Mezghar tells you, "Mm. Lets just say then that your evil presence makes me wary."
    Mezghar, "Yes, I've noticed you're very paranoid."
    You tell Mezghar, "Rest assured, your pig was safe, I'm not that fond of bacon."
    Mezghar tells you, "Twitchy, you understand. @Stheno had a habbit of attempting to steal away with my stalwart companion."

Good to see terrorizing the pig is having long term effects >:)

(then a random, unrelated targossian asked me to duel instead for some reason instead of the people I actually wanted to fight which was weird lol but I'll take it)

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited August 2018
    Kiet said:
    Unphased on a group of Targs by NonT while I was looking for something else, they start hitting me and I'm like wtf and imply I'll pk them later for it.

@Mezghar tells you, "Mm. Lets just say then that your evil presence makes me wary."
    Mezghar, "Yes, I've noticed you're very paranoid."
    You tell Mezghar, "Rest assured, your pig was safe, I'm not that fond of bacon."
    Mezghar tells you, "Twitchy, you understand. @Stheno had a habbit of attempting to steal away with my stalwart companion."

Good to see terrorizing the pig is having long term effects >:)

(then a random, unrelated targossian asked me to duel instead for some reason instead of the people I actually wanted to fight which was weird lol but I'll take it)

@Kiet Yeah, sorry about that. We were defiling and you got called as a target along with the people who came to stop us. I honestly thought you were Ashtani till afterward, but really I snipe who the raid leader says to snipe.

Hopefully no hard feelings.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • That's not how you're meant to treat Kiet.

• I don't oocly care, I get ganked much more blatantly all the time and it's never upset me, don't worry @Jiraishin !
  • In the midst of him talking to Utianima...
    Klendathu pulls a large, officious looking stamp from within his cloak. As he moves it across his torso, the word 'FAIL' is clearly visible, albeit in reverse.

You say in a husky, soothing voice, "Hey you spelled fail backwards."

Utianima breaks down and sobs uncontrollably.

Utianima's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "Ah, he DID."

Klendathu slams the stamp into your face.

"Wow!" you exclaim.

• Kids these days have slow reactions.

Hail sortam

• Damn Neraeos, you sure are liberal with those cucumbers...
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited September 2018
    About as cuddly as Jiraishin will ever get (he really does love his pet)

Icius closes his eyes, curls up into a ball and falls asleep.

Icius murmurs softly, deep within Sleep's embrace.

Icius lets out a long, rattling snore.

You drop a dingo pup.

You say to a dingo pup with a harsh Western accent, "He sleeps now."

You say to a dingo pup with a harsh Western accent, "Kill."

//nothing happens

You pat a dingo pup in a friendly manner.
    Tongue lolling joyfully, a dingo pup cranes his head inviting you to pet him
    further.

You say to a dingo pup with a harsh Western accent, "You are a terrible
    predator."

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • (Party): You say, "For your next birthday I'm gonna get you a snorkel."
    (Party): You say, "For your fun times with Hecate."
    (Party): Dunn says, "Mmm."
    (Party): Dunn says, "Spelunking."

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  •               

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I've found a kindred spirit!

Justyn, the Theran grave digger pants like a dog.
    Justyn, the Theran grave digger says, "Too hot for dis crap."

You give (object) to Justyn, the Theran grave digger.
    Justyn, the Theran grave digger says, "What use do I have for that shit?"

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I think it was a Wheel reward before the Races talisman set was introduced?
  • It was... this is just another way to get it
  • A man-eating shark stands up straight, having overcome the weakness that afflicted him.

A man-eating shark skewers you with a well-placed jab.

After tiring of my nonsense this shark wanted to brawl it out.  :o
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited September 2018
    @Proficy opened his own throat with a sacrificial blade, gasping out "Let my deficiencies enspire and motivate!" in his final moments.

One of those deficiencies being spelling the word 'inspire', it appears (sorry Pro-bro, couldn't resist!) :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Klendathu said:
    @Proficy opened his own throat with a sacrificial blade, gasping out "Let my deficiencies enspire and motivate!" in his final moments.

One of those deficiencies being spelling the word 'inspire', it appears (sorry Pro-bro, couldn't resist!) :D
    EPIC!

• It motivated that post!
    Mission successful?