Memorable quotes

Comments

• kink  
     <3 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    (Consortium): Mindshell says, "Did you eventually conquer the bridge Kyrra?"
    (Consortium): Klendathu says, "No... wait for it... she couldn't get over it."
    (Consortium): Mindshell surprisedly says, "Wow."
    (Consortium): You laughingly say, "Wow."
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Time2buff stormhammer
  • I don't know about you but my stormhammer already does that, the blade is just icing.
  • I look at that log and the first thing I think of is: What an awesome looking deathcape customization
  • Ulu says in a gentle, hoarse voice, "What if we just call it Missionary?"

Kagrra enthuses, "Sure!" 

Lii nods her head at Ulu. 

You say, "If you feel the need to change it up...... uhhh..."

You cough softly. 

Torinn says in a lilting, baritone voice, "Yes, someone can take the missionary position in the House." 

*facepalm*

Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Elipise said:

Ulu says in a gentle, hoarse voice, "What if we just call it Missionary?"

Kagrra enthuses, "Sure!" 

Lii nods her head at Ulu. 

You say, "If you feel the need to change it up...... uhhh..."

You cough softly. 

Torinn says in a lilting, baritone voice, "Yes, someone can take the missionary position in the House." 

*facepalm*

That's f-ed up.

• It was too easy.  You gotta take the low hanging fruit when it offers itself.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    It was too easy.  You gotta take the low hanging fruit when it offers itself.
    You really don't

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • How prudish is this community that they whine and freak out over the term "missionary position"? Sheesg
  • Only Aralaya.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • < 19 years old = ban

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Sex? Are we referring to SEX?? God, who mentioned SEX? Sex is a horrible thing in comparison to blood and guts.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• edited July 2018
    Ismay said:
    Sex? Are we referring to SEX?? God, who mentioned SEX? Sex is a horrible thing in comparison to blood and guts.
    I can rip someone's soul out but sex is going way too far.Torinn said:
    Only Aralaya.  
    Yes, only I will laugh to the point where someone came into the room because they were worried about me

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited July 2018
    Chissa said:
    Who said the houses are dying? Just an ordinary day in the heartwood kin!

Citizen                                                   Rank CT  Class
    -------                                                   ---- --  -----
    Lord Proficy, Vengeance of the Isle                         6  On  Infernal (Dragon)
    Executor Minifie Lichlord, Elocutioner of His Legion        4  On  Serpent (Dragon)

well then.
  • I am predicting new Mhaldorian offspring in 9 months...
  • Plak said:
    I am predicting new Mhaldorian offspring in 9 months...
    Proficy is an exhibitionist though :(
  • Minifie said:
    Plak said:
    I am predicting new Mhaldorian offspring in 9 months...
    Proficy is an exhibitionist though :(

Your right, he is not to blame in this.
  • Chissa said:
    Who said the houses are dying?
    Nobody said this.

• Dupre said:
    quantity ≠ quality
    quality at the cost of quantity leads to houses dying. You can have quality within quantity.
  • Did you read the list tho?
  • Keeping numbers up is always good. Even if you don't like every one of them personally, we want houses to feel like communities for the people in them. As a houseleader, I'm more then a little jealous, really!
  • The whole ~~~quality~~~ argument is a huge cop out, anyway. You can think that your cake is the bestest cake there ever is, but it doesn't matter if no one else is eating it.
     <3 
  • Rangor said:
    Dupre said:
    quantity ≠ quality
    quality at the cost of quantity leads to houses dying. You can have quality within quantity.
    Houses can also die if all of the quality leaves, even if they still have a large population remaining. People who are there just to make up numbers don't tend to actually do much of anything, even within the House, and therefore aren't capable of keeping a House alive by making it attractive to new, other quality members.