Memorable quotes

Comments

• Tbf, nobody is actually complaining about pk here. They're complaining about bashing and rp rituals. Lrn 2 read.
  • It isn’t the forums, but issuing and issue threats that has me stepping back from combat. I can deal with forum crying.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Rangor said:
    But the forums says PK is awesome. Just search for @Klendathu and filter the last month posts.
    QFT

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited July 2018
    Why can’t we all be Klendathu?

• edited July 2018
    Ismay said:
    It isn’t the forums, but issuing and issue threats that has me stepping back from combat. I can deal with forum crying.
    Combat to me just gets meh after a while, personally. Dunno how people can stand doing it 90% of the time they're playing, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Outside of some defiling, I haven't really fought much at all in the past ~2 months for various reasons... Still get people asking me pretty much daily if I wanna duel/spar... There's one guy who's asked probably 20-30 times in the past week alone, despite me just ceasing bothering to respond all together now... Been two or three times he's asked within 15 seconds of me logging in. Fucking creepy as hell; I legit never met him at all.

Ordinarily don't mind people asking every now and then... But some people really just can't seem to take a hint.

Dunn said:
    Why can’t we all be Klendathu?
    The world can ill afford another Klendathu

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Just an average day in hnt

(Disciples): @Stheno excitedly says, "And they have rows and rows and rows of teeth."

• Pyori said:
    Ismay said:
    It isn’t the forums, but issuing and issue threats that has me stepping back from combat. I can deal with forum crying.
    Combat to me just gets meh after a while, personally. Dunno how people can stand doing it 90% of the time they're playing, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Outside of some defiling, I haven't really fought much at all in the past ~2 months for various reasons... Still get people asking me pretty much daily if I wanna duel/spar... There's one guy who's asked probably 20-30 times in the past week alone, despite me just ceasing bothering to respond all together now... Been two or three times he's asked within 15 seconds of me logging in. Fucking creepy as hell; I legit never met him at all.

Ordinarily don't mind people asking every now and then... But some people really just can't seem to take a hint.
    I dont like doing things I'm not good at either *duck*
  • Proficy said:
    Pyori said:
    Ismay said:

Last time I encountered you 1v1 I locked you in about 12 seconds without a doll. Ya might wanna think a little harder before trying to be snarky next time.

• Sounds like a challenger to me
  • Asmodron said:
    Sounds like a challenger to me
    For there to be a challenger, there has to actually be a challenge. ;)

• Pyori said:
    I always get asked if I'll come raid, or if I'll come do <x> PK thing... My answer is usually "no thanks."
    I get asked "how come?"
    And I'm just here like "y'all ever read forums? that's why"

No one in our group has ever said they’ve asked you to come raid. I’m curious who did it.

It’s Ashtan tradition to not reach out and invite randoms to raid (though we do invite when people show interest). 
  • edited July 2018
    Morthif said:
    No one in our group has ever said they’ve asked you to come raid. I’m curious who did it.

It’s Ashtan tradition to not reach out and invite randoms to raid (though we do invite when people show interest). 
    Penwize keeps asking me to, since I'm his protege. Truax has once or twice. I think Dunn may have as well.

In reality, forums isn't why I don't. But man they don't help, either.

• Morthif said:
    Pyori said:
    I always get asked if I'll come raid, or if I'll come do <x> PK thing... My answer is usually "no thanks."
    I get asked "how come?"
    And I'm just here like "y'all ever read forums? that's why"

Can confirm. Never been asked to raid
  • Pyori said:
    Proficy said:
    Pyori said:
    Ismay said:

Last time I encountered you 1v1 I locked you in about 12 seconds without a doll. Ya might wanna think a little harder before trying to be snarky next time.
    Funny how I have never heard of, or seen you in game.... ever.

So if your living in the reputation of someone else or some far past memory/dream/has been you statement is far off and wrong (beats chest). Especially since the fastest lock in game takes 15-17 seconds against a static opponent.

Actually been wondering myself who this person @Pyori is even to try and give credible info on anything, since you dont seem to do.... well anything as you said yourself.

• Your penis is the biggest for sure. 
  • Zheo said:
    Your penis is the biggest for sure. 
    You would notice.....
    Creeper
  • BabelBabel Oblivion
    Little of this is memorable, or quotes.

Do better.

Credits currently available for purchase:
           2 credits at  5000 gold per credit.
          21 credits at 12750 gold per credit.
          30 credits at 12979 gold per credit.
         139 credits at 12998 gold per credit.

You open a dragonskin pack.
    You get 10000 gold sovereigns from a dragonskin pack.
    You purchase 2 credit(s) at an average price of 5000 gold per credit.
    Total gold spent: 10000

• Klendathu said:

No timestamps, fake log.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited July 2018
    Proficy said:
    --Wont respond to the flaming part. Discord already seen that.

So if your living in the reputation of someone else or some far past memory/dream/has been you statement is far off and wrong (beats chest). Especially since the fastest lock in game takes 15-17 seconds against a static opponent.
       -- This is patently false, though. I'm assuming by 'static opponent' you mean not doing anything back? In which case the quickest is about 9-10 seconds with Shaman and Bard. Sylvan could beat the 15s timer as well, with some good RNG on kelp. Apostate could as well.
    If by 'static' you just mean fighting back, but not changing prios... It's about the same for both of those classes, not counting horrible RNG with clumsiness making shit miss.

• edited July 2018
    Surprised you even choose to link to the discord channel, if you truly believe the forums can get bad.
  • edited July 2018
    Asmodron said:
    Surprised you even choose to link to the discord channel, if you truly believe the forums can get bad.
    No worse than forums can get. :) They both have their moments.

• I did kind of go "what" on the "this is the fastest you can lock." Bard is extremely fast. Serpent too if you assume pre-hypno.
  • Shaman is speedy in a lot of situations too. 

• Assuming L3 dirk and pre-hypno it's something like ~8.5s to fastest lock assuming curing on and no rebounding I think. (that relies on you winning pretty much every 50/50 though, so it's not a terribly realistic number)

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Klendathu said:

I got a couple of those too! Whoever did that is my hero, lol. ^^