Memorable quotes

Comments

• It gets automated because the rooms never change, so now you can run a script and check all rooms whenever you want
  • What Aegoth said is way more than that though... Automated building and miner placement, then continue prospecting for other desirable load.
  • Cooper said:
    Aegoth likes to make stuff up.
    @Cerys I have gotten lucky recently. My IRL job has significantly cut back on how often I am in realms to maybe a total of 4 hours a week. 
  • Greys said:
    Cooper said:
    Aegoth likes to make stuff up.
    @Cerys I have gotten lucky recently. My IRL job has significantly cut back on how often I am in realms to maybe a total of 4 hours a week. 
    Oh, I know! It's taken almost two weeks for me to gain 34k commodities because I keep missing spawn times. I'm praying for more lodes soon so my ranking isn't so dismal. :(
  • @Cerys its a game of patience and consistency. Helps if you coordinate your prospecting runs with allied miners. 
  • This explains why I only get small iron mines
  • Speaking of mining, I stumbled upon this gag while I was thinking about all of the crippling debt I am in getting all of these horrible mining lodes. I am wondering if the divine have a tracker on this that basically marks the person as a moron for falling for it.  :#

5531h, 4528m, 22914e, 16800w ex-

A large pouch dangles from the branch of a (redacted), making a quiet clinking sound.

5531h, 4528m, 22914e, 16800w ex-prospect

Tufts of green leaves dot the (redacted) of this little tree.

A (redacted) is holding:

"pouch54327"                            a brown linen pouch

It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

5531h, 4528m, 22934e, 16800w 

You take a brown linen pouch from a (redacted)

5531h, 4528m, 22950e, 16800w ex-l pouch

Rough brown linen is stitched together to form this simple square pouch. A leather drawstring is

threaded through the hem around the opening, holding it together.

It weighs about 5 pounds.

A brown linen pouch is holding:

"gold120451"                            50187 gold sovereigns

It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

5531h, 4528m, 22950e, 16800w ex-

You are dismayed as a brown linen pouch turns to dust in your hands.

• Yeah, some youngster found the money tree while out wandering around one time, and several of us had a hilarious time trying to figure out a way to get the gold out. XD such a great joke, lol
  • I dont suppose anyone has a log of the burning or ritual.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Tesha said:
    Demiurge Adchachel, the Rose of Pain exclaims, "You! Strangely attractive thing!"
    Demiurge Adchachel, the Rose of Pain says, "Yes... you are intelligent, for a lesser dragon."

It's been a good month for the ladies.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Whereas I got sass from Elegnem:

Elegnem, shaman of Tomacula says, "Also, clay mask lizard stinky."

To be fair, I was stinky at the time...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • And everyone says Proficy doesn't RP!

• Naram is better.

• Pyori said:
    Naram is better.
    Clearly they should have a play date.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• The entrance to the monastery.
    Sunset falls upon the arid landscape, the reddish light filtering across the horizon. Some graffiti
    has been scrawled here. It reads, "Death to Delosian Mimes!" A sigil in the shape of a small, 
    rectangular monolith is on the ground. Keeping an alert eye on his surroundings, a vigilant rider 
    paces back and forth upon a white mazaran.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, west, and northwest.

:open_mouth:@Saeva IT'S HAPPENING
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

:angry:       
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Melodie how do you not have a brass bait hook?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• 'cause she's a broke-ass hoe

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Legitimately read the snap echo as aww skeet skeet.

• gat damn
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  •        
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Kresslack said:
    Legitimately read the snap echo as aww skeet skeet.
    Admittedly, I was in a really weird mood when I was writing those triggers and it made me giggle, so I kept it :3
    meh

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    There's a new crit level now? I feel like I'm in Tomorrowland.

• Kresslack said:
    There's a new crit level now? I feel like I'm in Tomorrowland.
    If you pay like ~1350cr for it, yes.
    350 for the artifact armour, 1000 for the paragon that gives you it. Think it's the paragon that also has a small chance of making your crit worthless.