Memorable quotes

Comments

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    @Taryius how many times do I have to tell you YOU'RE MHALDORIAN YOU DO WHAT U WANT. POST UR CARNAGE WHERE U WANT.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • - 2017/11/02 08:05:20 - Taryius perishes in unbridled agony before the brutal ministrations of an
    inundated quicksilver ogre, his insides dissolved and destroyed.
    - 2017/11/02 08:05:25 - Taryius's gushing blood turns the black river red.
    - 2017/11/02 08:37:25 - Taryius has proven the accuracy of an old adage: it isn't the fall that
    kills you, but the landing.
    - 2017/11/02 08:37:25 - Taryius has proven the accuracy of an old adage: it isn't the fall that
    kills you, but the landing.
    - 2017/11/02 09:00:24 - Baleful laughter echoes from deep underground as Taryius is slain by a
    minion of Dominar.
    - 2017/11/02 09:06:06 - With a seething hiss, a flesh-eating slug begins to consume the deceased
    flesh of Taryius.
    - 2017/11/02 09:10:10 - With a seething hiss, a flesh-eating slug begins to consume the deceased
    flesh of Taryius.

Syndra tells you in Mhaldorian, "Are you feeling especially masochistic this month, Executor?"
     You tell Syndra, "I'm not masochistic, I'm determined."

Getting through the first few rooms of Azdun Catacombs is like running the gauntlet.... Hate it every time.

• 2017/11/03 03:42:56 - Farrah has sanctioned a raid against The City of Ashtan.
    2017/11/03 03:45:55 - Farrah has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2017/11/03 04:11:51 - Achilles, Alaskar, Antidas, Farrah, Halos, Issam, Karren, Nazihk, and Tesha 
    have destroyed The ruins of Dockhand Square.
    2017/11/03 04:11:51 - Achilles, Alaskar, Antidas, Farrah, Halos, Issam, Karren, Nazihk, and Tesha 
    have destroyed The ruins of Shellfish market.
    have destroyed The ruins of Savants of the Wheel.
    have destroyed The ruins of Caspian's Walk approaching seaside markets.
    have destroyed The ruins of the Esoteric Reliquary.
    have destroyed The ruins of Vanguard Provisions.
    have destroyed The ruins of Nearing the seaside markets.
    have destroyed The ruins of Fresh fish market.
    have destroyed The ruins of Outside the Seadog Tavern.
    have destroyed The ruins of Dockside Deals.

Boom.

In all seriousness though, some of the most epic fights I've been a part of. Well played, @Ashtan. There wasn't a single moment in that raid where I felt we weren't hanging on by a thread. Hope you guys had as much fun as I did :)

• Well hot damn..
  • I died from an Atlatl, duanathar'd out, earring back in but missed tank detonation by like .5s :(

Ada was dead, but that was a fun raid!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • wHAT. 
     <3 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Damn, that's a lot of shops that need fixing up :'(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Is that a 2 or 3? 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Level 2.
  • Farrah launches into an elegant spin, arms extended as she pivots with fluid grace.

I got that dance @Cooper's been dying for 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • wow.  

• You have been slain by @Ankhareoutef.

Betrayal :(

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    You have been slain by @Ankhareoutef.

THERE ARE TOO MANY A NAMES IN TARGOSSAS
  • Aralaya said:
    You have been slain by @Ankhareoutef.