Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Mhaldorian Ball was a blast...
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/Sut_T0zp
    :love:

Shoutouts to @Miriew, @Arkantos, and @Eliana for being fearless and awesome!
  • Hecate, Mother of Crones says, "Give thanks to the Righteous Fire, for without Him our legion would
    be merely a figment of imagination and the wet dredging of a lonely crone."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Sez u.

• Nicola said:
    Datrius said:
    Hecate, Mother of Crones says, "Give thanks to the Righteous Fire, for without Him our legion would
    There isn't enough shudder in the world to properly respond to Hecate.
    (OOC Clan): Daeir says, "I wonder if my head was an instrument of wet dredging, hmm."
  • It could be worse.

Hecate, Mother of Crones as she drags a finger across the lips of a decapitated head of Daeir as she murmurs, “Such a purdy mouth.”
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    We all know what that mouth did at the bachelorette party.
  • Kyrra said:
    Nicola said:
    Datrius said:
    Hecate, Mother of Crones says, "Give thanks to the Righteous Fire, for without Him our legion would
    There isn't enough shudder in the world to properly respond to Hecate.
    I don’t know about that! I had an absolute grand time with her. I think Dunn and I made a great team as well, it was such an on the spot thing to request that my first thought was “A wedding in the Chaos Court. I’m planning a wedding in the Chaos Court. I can do this!” and we did amazing. Shame it got crashed by some guy in a toga :/
    Deucalion wasn't even wearing a toga. At least Sartan had the decency to wear pants
  • Deucalion was originally wearing a rather slick pair of formal jeans but, and I ain't calling him deceitful, but you know how the old adage goes...
  • Tahquil said:
    Deucalion was originally wearing a rather slick pair of formal jeans but, and I ain't calling him deceitful, but you know how the old adage goes...

Uhhhh... no?

Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Elipise said:
    Tahquil said:
    Deucalion was originally wearing a rather slick pair of formal jeans but, and I ain't calling him deceitful, but you know how the old adage goes...

Uhhhh... no?

Liar liar, pants on fire? I'd assume that's what the 'calling him deceitful' part is referring to.
  • Yes.  
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    looks like Guardian material!
  • No one told the story about the deaf novice at a world event ooOOOoOOooOO.
  • In the span of 12 mins:

For crimes against His city, Theoren, the Mhaldorian executioner has brutally punished Aegoth.
    For crimes against His city, Theoren, the Mhaldorian executioner has brutally punished Cooper.
    For crimes against His city, Theoren, the Mhaldorian executioner has brutally punished Cooper.
    For crimes against His city, Theoren, the Mhaldorian executioner has brutally punished Aegoth.

Now that's a Halloween party
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I'm only upset Cooper figured out he said "city crimes only". RIP 7 extra deaths for them cause the Dread Council got eggcecuted for sucking.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • I never forgot!

• time for 13 str sirens binch
  • Kiet said:
    time for 13 str male sirens binch

• Aspirant Braver says, "Ho, Vendicator."

XD
    spread positivity