Memorable quotes

Comments

• @Jinsun

Avianca.  I don't think you want to hug her though. ' n '
  • I lol'd when we got stuck in there. Didn't lol when I realised that the door was unlocked without a lock change. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited August 2017
    Woke up to this this morning:

(Newbie @Hagridsays, "How do i know where are pubs, atleast in which village, country."

• LOL Saw @Hagrid on Newbie when the Eleusians attacked and almost forgot to help defend because I was too busy laughing
  • You're an Achaean, Harry.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • You're a lizard, xoran-Harry.
  • You raise a pristine sapphire seashell to your ear and listen intently.

A loud creaking sound resonates from the shell, like a wet plank struggling to withstand the weight of a fat man.

You strain your ears in your eagerness for more but are met by utter silence.

You slowly lower a pristine sapphire seashell from your ear.

Best message so far.
  • That's not how you use the three seashells.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited August 2017
    She doesn't know how to use the three seashells? :open_mouth:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I streamlined the process so I only use one seashell. People say it's unhygienic but I have free healthcare so I may as well use it. 
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Speaking of: Admins, I will pay real money for a version of the Tesha doll that you can launch past a defendable, that then starts yelling the phrases.
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Sooo... @Tesha. We're going on a raid soon, aaaand...
  • YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Fuuuuuu I want one!

• Catelin has been bested by the indomitable femininity of Lacey Dix.

Out-girl'd.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Gil, the Quisalis Enforcer says, "Yes, yes, YES. Hit me, Klendathu. HIT ME, YOU COWARD."

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Gil, the Quisalis Enforcer says, "Yes, yes, YES. Hit me, Klendathu. HIT ME, YOU COWARD."
    Aww, cute isn't he? =)
  • Klendathu x Gil lemonfic when? Gil will be the seme, of course.

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/4m2TaJWF

The Black Boar has been slain by Theoren, the Mhaldorian executioner.

Theoren is growing stronger each day, soon he will surpass Sarapis :O
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    She's One to talk, stealing Sarapis' Caduceus :joy:
  • edited August 2017
    @Frederich has an alter ego
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I'm just wondering if he'll start jumpscaring Targossas.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby