Memorable quotes

Comments

• TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    I was conjuring, not enchanting, thank you. And when did you learn to read?
  • edited August 2017
    Talamond said:
    I was conjuring, not enchanting, thank you. And when did you learn to read?

Your snide remarks lose their weight when you're losing records and I'm writing scrolls. What is this world coming to!

This is @Micaelis 's fault.
    edited August 2017
    ...I'll call it even if you promise not to tell Micaelis.

Edit: OH, REAL MATURE
  • edited August 2017
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/BKKoUS_r

Holy balls @Farrah what is your ping that you can follow my leap before I actually enter the room I'm leaping to :open_mouth:

Edit: I learned today that preempt gives a leap message if you leap while pre-empted. Nevermind
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2017
    The real question is, which earring is in her navel? That seems to signify most important/trust.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ships wear earrings? :open_mouth:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Itkovian is the navel earring, last I heard.  Though that might have changed.
  • Do Xorans even have Navals?

Reptiles come from eggs after all..
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Xaden said:
    Do Xorans even have Navals?

Xorans are inferior beasts that artificially imitate the physiology of their superior human(oid) masters in order to seek acceptance by them.  B) </racialrp>

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited August 2017
    Xaden said:
    Do Xorans even have Navals?

Some do, some don't.

We know the first xorans where the product of a life birth after the rape of a human, they could have a mammalian reproductive system but there is also the generally accepted idea they lay eggs because they are described as reptilian like humaniods. The egg laying thing may just be an assumption of the player base because I can't think of an example of it IG on the spot (not saying there aren't any I'm just not going to spend time searching for one).

There could be a point made for whether a xoran mother lays eggs or gives live birth is a matter of choice. She could retain the egg internally during the gestation and the eggs hatches internally as well and she gives birth to a live xoran. Being a warrior race, it could be feasible that a mother could also have the option to change her diet to a more calcium rich one and lay and egg with a stronger shell so she can continue to fight on without the hinderance or worry of the egg in her belly.
  • @Xaden raised a hamster family!
  • I can't tell if you lost your beloved pet in a divorce settlement or if you're calling your ex-wife a bearded dragon...

• edited August 2017
    That's the joke

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I am never wearing a navel earring in front of Halos again. :(
  • 'naval'

Farrah said:
    I am never wearing a navel earring doing anything ever in front of Halos again. :(
    ftfy
  • My @Jhui earring is a nipple piercing 

• Xaden said:
    'naval'

I thought we were talking about lizard slits, not boats.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Farrah said:
    Xaden said:
    'naval'

I thought we were talking about lizard slits, not boats.
    I could input some off colour comment about the sizes being comparable, but I'm not that juvenile.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I asked this a while back to the Garden because I've known Xorani who said they "laid" eggs and I know there's a player with a cooking item that is scrambled Xorani eggs. According to the Garden the only player race that can lay eggs are the Horkval. Everything else including Xorani give live birth.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Kayeil said:
    I asked this a while back to the Garden because I've known Xorani who said they "laid" eggs and I know there's a player with a cooking item that is scrambled Xorani eggs. According to the Garden the only player race that can lay eggs are the Horkval. Everything else including Xorani give live birth.
    HELP XORANI could probably use an update by now, really.

• Kayeil said:
    Huh. Mhun (mhuns?) don't lay eggs like other cockroaches?

#MFB #forumrp
  • Technically, you could rip the ova out of the Xorani. They'd still be physiological eggs.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

I think people will still RP as they like. You'll still get pointy-eared tsol'aa, egg laying Xorani, rajamalan "litters", and weird various features that aren't necessarily supposed to come with your race (like sirens with tails, wings, fangs, tentacle hair, etc).

Kayeil said:
    I think people will still RP as they like. You'll still get pointy-eared tsol'aa, egg laying Xorani, rajamalan "litters", and weird various features that aren't necessarily supposed to come with your race (like sirens with tails, wings, fangs, tentacle hair, etc).
    Sure. It still would be nice to update the scroll with the latest information available on the race. Things like that they come from Krenindala and at least a few lines about their origins since they've been explored now.

Shirszae said:
    Kayeil said:
    Sure. It still would be nice to update the scroll with the latest information available on the race. Things like that they come from Krenindala and at least a few lines about their origins since they've been explored now.
    Oh that was more a general observation rather than intending to mean that it would be pointless. I'd love to see the help files get some updates. I think the live birth for Xorani makes a lot of sense since they are of mixed origin.