Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,194 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aerek said:
    Obviously I don't know anything about the situation, or about Ahmet really, but it sure seems like Ahmet manages to piss off at least one faction every time some unusual event rolls around, under circumstances fairly similar to this, with Ahmet suffering repercussions for something he claims never happened/was a misunderstanding a victim of petty/unreasonable people.

Not to say Achaea isn't full of petty or unreasonable people, but if you keep running into these situations, maybe it's you.

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

(The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"

CooperKyrraFrederichDaeir
  • TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Come to Mhaldor, instead of dying to your citymates you die to the daemon hordes!! (And sometimes you citymates *cough* @aegoth *cough*)
    UtianimaWicella
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 1,780 @ - Epic Achaean
    Is it? You visited our sewers with that exact scenario playing out. Either the entire game is out to get you or your behavior is the issue, as someone said.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,131 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I definitely never asked anyone.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 1,780 @ - Epic Achaean
    Okay. Let's say everyone else is lying and you never asked and were told no in the three scenarios so far presented. When you got unenemied for getting into the sewers, your immediate reaction like 2 weeks later was to take all of our library books.

Do you think that that's a cool, productive thing to do that isn't going to lead to people just saying 'yeah just enemy Ahmet'
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    People on the internet are never in the wrong ever, and if something's blamed on them it's only because people are out to get them.
    Faur
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,131 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    No. That enemy status was totally deserved. I never said it wasn't. I'm a bit miffed that I -still- haven't gotten concrete word on my term/fine/whatever, but oh well on that one. Not sure why you thought I had, or why that has anything to do with the situation at hand, but okay. 
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 1,889 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Internet or no...

(Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Utianima
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Ahmet said:
    Dont worry. Fred tried to kill me first. He was just bad at it.

And I immediately checked them back in! Get your facts straight.
    "Fred tried to kill me first!"

I just threw you into the descent since you wanted to be there so much.  
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Ahmet , if I wanted you dead.  I would have enemied you the second you unphased infront of me after sending me messages about running around the descent.

That enemy status isn't going to be lifted for quite a bit.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,020 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 4
    Cooper said:
    I'll make one up based on my original fine to Cyrene for one raid.

I think 75,000 gold per theft is fair.

Let's call it an even 75,000,000.

Only? We can get that in a few short days with Ship Trades. It's legit :)
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 1,783 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Disagree. Shut up Mic. Asshole.
    ShaydeNazihkAchillesTalamond
  • NazihkNazihk Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited May 5
    Meh, all the Harbingers like to think that their stuff matters when the truth is that it only matters to other Harbingers. 

The heart of Targossas is battle, the active defense of Creation from its enemies. All the prayers and rituals and cleansings and all that shit? Meaningless. Ribbons and gilding used to decorate a sword. Pretty, but ultimately irrelevant. 
  • AesiAesi Member Posts: 1,209 @ - Epic Achaean
    Laniara said:
    @Micaelis ... Awesome quote!

Micaelis al Nadir, Voice of Light says, "If one of the Targossian Houses encompasses everything that you are, then you are not a good Targossian."

Good quote. House choice to me says that you want to narrow your scope of interest.

Why not go down to one house?
  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Nazihk said:
    Meh, all the Harbingers like to think that their stuff matters when the truth is that it only matters to other Harbingers. 

The heart of Targossas is battle, the active defense of Creation from its enemies. All the prayers and rituals and cleansings and all that shit? Meaningless. Ribbons and gilding used to decorate a sword. Pretty, but ultimately irrelevant. 
    I am going to respectfully disagree with you there. Rituals and what the Harbingers do are a core part of the city. 
    AodfionnFarrahSirrionLaniara
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 3,725 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am the Dawnblade.

Fk off Mic

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Xaden
    TBH I was mostly just trolling @Laniara because she almost always takes that bait and dives into lecture mode. 
  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Still no need for it, judging by your previous posts @Nazihk it's pretty difficult to assume you did it in a joking manner
    MelainaAerekEhene
  • SaevaSaeva Member Posts: 1,817 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Why would you want to bait a lecture? That's so annoying for every single person on every single side.

KietLaniaraAerek
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,020 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aodfionn said:
    that mostly just sounds like being a dick
    I'm sorry but this deserves it

Image result for Snap gif
    AralayaLaniara
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 2,496 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Saeva said:
    Why would you want to bait a lecture? That's so annoying for every single person on every single side.
    Especially since her all her posts come with the biggest fucking sig I have ever seen in a forum in years. Thing takes up half my browser window.

KyrraLaniara
    I have it set to strip images out of the signatures, I had no idea there was anything there.
  • ProficyProficy Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Aesi said:
    Why not go down to one house?
    You gotta have more than one house in a city... we tried for awhile.
    Aesi
Sign In to Comment.