Memorable quotes

Comments

• Daeir said:
    She also attempted to get Althena enemied to Targossas for the fact that she killed her from the attempted gank.

Had a good laugh about that one. Proceeded to sass out a minister attempting to resolve the issue as well.

"I NEED SOMEONE WITH ACTUAL AUTHORITY.  NOT YOU!"

Ah... good times.
  • Althena said:
    Omor said:
    Althena said:
    The soul of Avianca says, "You're fucking dead. Why the fuck did you kill me? I was clearing Annwyn!"

:s 
    Er... Annwyn is open combat. Would've told her to shove it.
    I try to be more polite than that!

Hilarity ensued when Avianca jumped me in Delos immediately after the Annwyn kill. Keep in mind this was in the first 10 minutes or so of ever even crossing paths. Having no idea who Avianca is and fearing that she is confused, while she is trying to priest me to death, I ask her why and inform her that Annwyn is a free PK plane and that she doesn't have a valid reason. Avianca never skipped a beat. No reply. Still priesting my tits off.

*shrug* *fights back* *facerolls Avianca*

The soul of Avianca says, "NOW you're fucking dead!"

...Why??

The soul of Avianca says, "You just murdered me."

Umm... K.
    I... I'm sorry...

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• just blame @Farrah
  • :(  Don't blame me. I'm sensitive.

Blame @Aegoth .

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I'll just leave this here, though it's not like she cares.

Annwyn is considered to be a "Treacherous Plane." Simply being there puts you at risk of being attacked by anyone, for any reason - or no reason at all. Once you leave the lawlessness of Annwyn, however, you may not seek retribution for what happened there.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• But she's Mark so literally no one should care.

• It's the fact she attacked Althena outside of Annwyn, for things that occured in Annwyn.
  • Frederich said:
    It's the fact she attacked Althena outside of Annwyn, for things that occured in Annwyn.
    Honestly, thats the least of the problems. If someone ganks me in Annwyn while I'm hunting, I'll gank them back. Pretty sure most other combatants do as well. Just wouldn't hire/issue or anything like that, obviously (even if I wasn't mark). I think the problem that most people have is simply her response to purely reasonable actions on the part of Althena. She was in Annwyn and got ganked, which is a risk you accept by going in there. Then she went back and tried to get revenge, which isn't unreasonable, except that she flipped out when she lost again. Not exactly polite behavior.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    "Not very polite behavior" is pretty much all I can really say about Avianca on forums, honestly.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Antidas

She got killed in Annwyn by Althena.

Althena went back to PMP. 

Avianca tried to kill her in Black Forest/Delos/ and a few other areas and then lost each time and lost her shit.

It wasn't Althena > Avianca in ANnwyn.  Then Avianca trying to kill Althena in Annwyn again.
    Yeah it is really frustrating to get chased after leaving Annwyn by some butthurt combatant because they couldn't finish the kill in Annwyn, even though you KNOW that they know they're not supposed to continue chasing after everyone is out of Annwyn. No complaints about deaths inside Annwyn, though. That's the nature of the area, and should be expected.

• @Frederich maybe I'm mistaken about who ganked who. Either way, I was definitely agreeing with Althena here lol.

@Kayeil just on the off chance that your comment was directed at me, I'll clarify that I am by no means condoning chasing someone out of Annwyn and continuing trying to kill them if you gank them and they manage to escape. Always considered that to be pretty shitty as well, considering the only reason you were attacking them (in theory) is because of the area they were in.

Antidas said:
    @Frederich maybe I'm mistaken about who ganked who. Either way, I was definitely agreeing with Althena here lol.

@Kayeil just on the off chance that your comment was directed at me, I'll clarify that I am by no means condoning chasing someone out of Annwyn and continuing trying to kill them if you gank them and they manage to escape. Always considered that to be pretty shitty as well, considering the only reason you were attacking them (in theory) is because of the area they were in.
    Nah it wasn't really directed at anybody. Just something I've seen happen many times by PKers that I know are very familiar with the rules.

• I'm pretty sure you're allowed to chase out of Annwyn, just like you can chase an enemy who flees your city. You can always chase to finish a fight...
  • who even reads help files!
  • edited March 2017

It says you may not seek retribution, not that you may not chase. There's a pretty substantial difference between the two.

If you attack me and kill me in Annwyn, and then leave, I cannot stumble upon you in Delos and kill you for killing me earlier. That's clearly prohibited by the rules.

If you attack me, and I truelock you, and you say "I wish," I'd say I'm permitted to wish out, chase you, and immediately finish you. Not attack you later on.

• Farrah said:

It says you may not seek retribution, not that you may not chase. There's a pretty substantial difference between the two.

If you attack me and kill me in Annwyn, and then leave, I cannot stumble upon you in Delos and kill you for killing me earlier. That's clearly prohibited by the rules.

If you attack me, and I truelock you, and you say "I wish," I'd say I'm permitted to wish out, chase you, and immediately finish you. Not attack you later on.

I did that before to some Eleusian and got issued and lost the issue. So it's definitely not allowed. :/ I mean if the other person is a known combatant, maybe and doesn't mind that you finish them off. Otherwise they just call their city to fool them out or whatever. Or hope you get lucky with Voyria.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Farrah said:
    If you attack me, and I truelock you, and you say "I wish," I'd say I'm permitted to wish out, chase you, and immediately finish you.
    Sure, you can do that, but now you have an attack that is under the lawfulness of the Prime Material Plane, and they are justified to take revenge/hire.

Attack/kills are only consequence-less if they were fully confined to the Treacherous Plane.
  • Torben says in a muffled voice, "Be one with the rats. Able to move about to any location in a city instantly. Squeak attack, stun the enemy and kill those under level 21."

This seems all good and well until they incessantly chase a non-com out of Annwyn who didn't fight back or attack at all. Then it really is just a matter that they can't accept they didn't finish what they started in Annwyn and are looking for any excuse to kill somebody.

• If complete noncoms have problems with being chased outside of Annwyn, then they should just stay the fuck out of Annwyn. It ain't rocket surgery.
  • Nazihk said:
    If complete noncoms have problems with being chased outside of Annwyn, then they should just stay the fuck out of Annwyn. It ain't rocket surgery.

It's as if you didnt read all the reasoning given of why that is not ok...and decided "imma throw this in".
    Pretty much. Combatants don't own Annwyn. I said anyone who dies in Annwyn has no reason to complain. But yeah, thank for reading previous posts.

• Noncoms can be fun to chase, if you can't finish the gank in annwyn, you take it as a lose and learn how to refine your methods. Chasing them out of annwyn is petty. Prepare and lock them in, or take the loss on the chin and improve.
  • Krypton said:
    And neither is knowing it's illegal to chase out Annwyn.
    I've read all the help files. I don't see where it's listed that I can't chase people out of Annwyn.

HELP ANNWYN:
    Annwyn is considered to be a "Treacherous Plane." Simply being there puts you at risk of being attacked by anyone, for any reason - or no reason at all. Once you leave the lawlessness of Annwyn, however, you may not seek retribution for what happened there.
    HELP PK:
    3. There exist a few locations in the multiverse that are so inherently dangerous that they have earned the designation of "Treacherous Plane." Simply being on one of these planes puts you at risk of being attacked by anyone, for any reason - or no reason at all. Treacherous Planes are listed in HELP PLANES.
    The helpfiles for the other treacherous planes are similar. They all say you can't take revenge for being attacked in a treacherous plane. They say nothing about players not being allowed to chase out of them.

If chasing is illegal, please point me to the rule that bans it.