Memorable quotes

Comments

• This brings me back to the days of being in Tarah's pre-order, ten years ago and I've been reflecting on how much this community means to me since I heard the news, and how someone you've had limited interaction with can leave a lasting impression. 
  • Wait, wait, wait...

Tow's actually passed on as in dead?

...dude...
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Faur said:
    Wait, wait, wait...

Tow's actually passed on as in dead?

...dude...
    Yes.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Awesome!
    Enter an option or enter your character's name.
    Password correct. Welcome to Achaea.
    Your last login was from domain: xxxxxx.

Your moss tattoo tingles slightly.
    The vitality of the black boar begins to flow through you.
    The light of the moon illuminates you.
    You have the following defences:
    Your wounds are being staunched by the moss tattoo.
    The vitality of the boar is energising you.
    Illuminated by the light of the moon.
  • The way it's worded, it sounds kind of like the moon tattoo is literally making you glow with moonlight, or at least looking like you're lit up by moonlight.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I don't want to look like a character from Twilight gdi.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited May 2015
    Atalkez said:
    I don't want to look like a character from Twilight gdi.
    Could always go with this instead, maybe?

Or there's always this.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Atalkez said:
    I don't want to look like a character from Twilight gdi.
    Could always go with this instead, maybe?

Or there's always this.
    Does it foil hiding?

@Ourania please confirm. :c
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Bet your mind would be blown if you see me mounted on my awesome river crocodile.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    - 2015/05/02 12:26:27 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:04 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:10 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:11 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:11 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:13 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:13 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:14 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:14 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:16 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:16 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:19 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:19 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:20 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:20 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:28 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:28 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:31 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:31 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.

I -think- they bugged the arena

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited May 2015
    no, gleam.

• Tharvis said:
    - 2015/05/02 12:26:27 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:04 - Zarla has bled out, slain by the might of Jaybles Xanatov, Pure Disciple in The Colosseum Diabolus.
    - 2015/05/02 12:27:10 - Legate Kisharo Aristata has battered Zarla to death in The Colosseum Diabolus.

I -think- they bugged the arena

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/6cbd7d4f
  • ZarlaZarla Somewhere deep within Mhaldor...
    MUHAHAHAHA The invincible me just kept coming back alive!

• In case anyone was wondering.

As you light a black finned flare, it streaks into the air above the ship before exploding in a brilliant flash.

A searing sphere of white light bursts into existence in the heavens. It hangs briefly in a blinding haze before exploding to rain down a great shower of brilliant motes.

The watch reports that there are 0 other ships in this part of the ocean, Captain.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Thick oak planks are nailed together to form this solid wooden crate, its seams carefully sealed with a coating of tar. The lid is the heaviest panel of all and fits snugly, each corner further secured with tacks hammered flat. A heavy application of pitch coats the sides, obscuring any identifying marks the container may have once borne.
    It has 30 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 150 pounds.
    An unmarked wooden crate is holding:
    "chest344505"                           a broad and deep slop chest
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 1.

Well. I was hoping for a lantern, but this seems just as interesting!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Kinilan said:
    In case anyone was wondering.

As you light a black finned flare, it streaks into the air above the ship before exploding in a brilliant flash.

A searing sphere of white light bursts into existence in the heavens. It hangs briefly in a blinding haze before exploding to rain down a great shower of brilliant motes.

The watch reports that there are 0 other ships in this part of the ocean, Captain.
    How many uses does this thing have?

• Siduri said:
    Kinilan said:
    In case anyone was wondering.

How many uses does this thing have?
    One.
  • Looks like you've been beating your cat too :/

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kinilan said:
    Stalking about on webbed paws, this little kitten likes to show everyone who the
    real captain is. Fuzzy ginger fur sticks out in several directions, the short
    tips lightening to a soft white. Golden eyes survey his surroundings with a mix
    of haughtiness and mischief, while overlong white whiskers frame his face; a
    lone black whisker sticking out awkwardly. He is called 'Catspian.'
    A ginger ship kitten looks relatively helpless.
    He has 18% health remaining.
    He weighs 9 ounce(s).
    He is loyal to Kinilan.

Because nothing says "Pirate" like a little kitten. I regret nothing!
    Ha. I love the name!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Saeva said:
    Looks like you've been beating your cat too :/
    It came out of the basket at 0%.

Kayeil said:
    Ha. I love the name!
    IKR!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I'm sorry the kitten was bugged and the result of fixing it was that kitties can no longer be named :(