Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited April 2015
    I'm more curious why when I tried to store 100 meteors it told me it was full after only 10... How you do dat t'ing?
    in clarification.. Yes my quiver is an artefact too! 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Normal quiver can't hold any meteors, artefact quiver can hold 10. I believe there's hard to obtain (auction only?) level 2 quiver that can hold more (50?)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Normal quiver can't hold any meteors, artefact quiver can hold 10. I believe there's hard to obtain (auction only?) level 2 quiver that can hold more (50?)
    Ohhhh
  • @Halos you did inq -1 meteor, didn't you?   :#
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    that reminds me of when someone bought a negative number of tickets in a lottery  :s
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Did you win the prize @Tharvis?
    Multon said:
    Did you win the prize @Tharvis?
    wasn't me, but it crashed the game and after that people didn't buy tickets anymore, and the lottery never reached the "break-even" point it was at before the timewarp

• did you port off plane?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    What was the first riddle? :'(
  • Oops! I left it out somehow. It was:

In the land of madness,
    Where Runaway Rivers flow,
    You'll find me at the highest point,
    Looking down through the branches below.

• A jolly Ironbeard dummy in the arms of Verrucht says, "Either that or he's the worst proctologist ever."
  • (Eleusis): Hyano says, "What the blazes happened to everything I once knew? Where is the Druid House and Oakstone? I woud appreciate enlightenment if anyone could spare a moment."

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    haha. I always thought keelhaul was an instant death... how many times do you have to do it to actually kill somebody?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• That's funny. His first question was, "Did you know that wouldn't kill me?"
    You'd have to do it quite a bit to kill somebody, since it seems to work out about even with sip/time.
  • edited April 2015
    Based on the damage I took and stuff, probably at least 3-4 times in a row for someone with my health. (6kish) Keelhaul did 2k and choking did about 2k, but sipping healed a bunch, as did moss.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Oh cool. I guess that makes sense, though. Would make pirating more difficult if they could be instantly killed by a single keelhaul.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Keelhaul has a chance of insta-kill.

With skill born from long study, you take A crystal sphere, a crystal cube, a crystal pyramid, a cylindrical crystal, a finely sculptured crystal torus, a milky crystal pentagon, a sharply angled crystal polyhedron, a shimmering crystal diamond, and an opaque crystal disc, and set Nakari, Ruth, and Zarla to spinning in the air.

Apparently my golem now sports a T-Ruth for extra powah

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Stop spinning me around ahhhhhhhhhh -gets dizzy-
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"