Memorable quotes

Comments

• During a brief conversation about devotionists in Cyrene...

WellMeaningPerson tells you in Cyrenese, "Very good. too bad we can't change to having forestal as an option instead of alchemist ...*sees nothing further*

:worried: 

You frown at WellMeaningPerson.

You lean on a diminutive homunculus resembling Kandra, seeking consolation.

WellMeaningPerson tells you in Cyrenese, "Sorry about that."
  • I wish Targ could switch to forestry classes
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    and salty rite

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Can confirm. Jellyfish is delicious.

Why you gotta disrespect us Asians??? :(
  • edited April 2015
    MAH JELLYFISH! I miss those, sometimes I wish I'd kept my neraeos designs. 

@Skye is there there heretic's tongue dish there or did I forget to transfer it over?
  • Aktillum said:
    2015/04/13 03:16:33 - Tysora donated by transfer 60000 gold to the account at The Delosian
    Trust[Reason: <credit purchase x20>].
    2015/04/13 03:17:09 - Credits: -20. Transfer to Tysori. Reason: thank yew come again.

f#%@ing twins.
    When you tried to recruit me, you did not mention that you sold credits for 3k per.

• edited April 2015
    (Eleusis): Person says, "I hear that there are such things as octopuses in the lands. Is that so? I happen to be looking for a tentacular experience. It's a bucket list thing. Don't ask."
    Saw this just as I was leaving. A shame I didn't get to see how it turned out.

EDIT: Names changed to protect the... innocent?
  • There's always the giant squid down next to the ferry that goes to Polyargos/Shala-Khulia. Does that count?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Halos said:
    Aktillum said:
    2015/04/13 03:16:33 - Tysora donated by transfer 60000 gold to the account at The Delosian
    2015/04/13 03:17:09 - Credits: -20. Transfer to Tysori. Reason: thank yew come again.

f#%@ing twins.
    You still handle org credits manually? You know, there's an app for that.

I sell org credits manually in-between the 1 year cooldown on closing/opening automated sales.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Artemis said:
    Halos said:
    Artemis all about that entrance and exit. Is she secretly played by Michael Bay 
    Dammit I was hoping I could get settled into the role before I was exposed :( 
    Tell them the truth. Micheal Bay is just your pen name.

• Aktillum said:
    Halos said:
    Aktillum said:

f#%@ing twins.
    You still handle org credits manually? You know, there's an app for that.

I sell org credits manually in-between the 1 year cooldown on closing/opening automated sales.
    There is no cooldown between closing/opening org creditsales. I think they also removed the cooldown on opening consecutive sales.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited April 2015
    Silas said:
    There is no cooldown between closing/opening org creditsales. I think they also removed the cooldown on opening consecutive sales.
    Huh, last I checked there was. Its still in the help file too:
    "There must be a gap of 1 IG year in between a credit sale ending and when the next one can be opened."

You're right though:
    7350h, 5557m, 33900e, 29400w exd-house creditsale open
    You have just opened the House credit sale.
    7350h, 5557m, 33900e, 29400w exd-house creditsale close
    You have just closed the House credit sale.
    7350h, 5557m, 33900e, 29400w exd-house creditsale open
    You have just opened the House credit sale.
    7350h, 5557m, 33900e, 29400w exd-house creditsale close
    You have just closed the House credit sale.

I'm typo reporting it now.

• Kandra said:
    I about died...

2015/04/14 05:20:29 - Credits: +50. Donated by (Mhaldorian) [Reason: May your Devotionists find the strength to embrace their suffering and new-found freedom from the East.].

Seriously impressed from a number of angles, including sheer sass.
    Shit, gonna copycat that for the wilds instead.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited April 2015
    Deathsight History:
    - 2015/04/15 15:37:31 - Her wicked claws gleaming, Connie Vore, the inkeeper has mauled @Kyllglor to 
    death.
    - 2015/04/15 15:38:32 - Kyllglor has bled to death.
    Lolwut

Huh. Neat.
  • Bursted, kept fighting her, then ended up dying to bleeding? Seems pretty obvious...

My guess, anyway.