scampish nobody returns...again

Looking for some general info.  I've been lurking about Achaea in various incarnations since about 2007 iirc, but never really stuck with any one character and so am pretty much completely unknown.  Just returned from (another) dormancy to see a new novice intro and it's great imo.

Now, even though I constantly flake, I keep coming back over and over and over ad nauseam so there's something I really love about this game even though I've never really gotten anywhere.  So that being said, I'm going to try to really focus and make something of my character this time around.  I've created Arz and he's a new apostate in Mhaldor, however I remember some time back that Mhaldor was about all living in SE Asia or something like but I'm on East Coast US.  Is this still, or was it ever, true? I just want to actually see someone and be able to be involved, and I see tons of Mhaldor raves around here so they seem like a tight-knit bunch.   Anyway, any input, related or no is appreciated.  Thanks and hope to see you guys around

Comments

• EST should be fine playing in Mhaldor.

• Have noticed a good size population evenings EST recently in Mhaldor. Made for a few good fights!

• Dunn said:
    Have noticed a good size population evenings EST recently in Mhaldor. Made for a few good fights!

Hasar said:
    EST should be fine playing in Mhaldor.
    Sounds great so far then, and glad to see there's some good fighting going on, not that there was really any doubt Mhaldor being in some sort of war.
  • Hope you stick around! I've found the longer you play, the harder it is to get away because you get more involved in events and in your character: war, battling other players, roleplaying, interest in crafting etc.

See you in game. 
    ;)

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Yeah @Coeur, @Arz was my protege and suicided about a week ago. :(

I know I'm hard on my proteges, but I'm extremely up front about how hard I'll be, and give each and every one a chance to say "no". Just hope it wasn't because of how I teach 'em.
  • @nizaris :|
    Hope it wasn't. People leave for all sorts of reasons though.