Quick Questions

Comments

• Thanks guys

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Thunderstorm with ice ground is pretty mean for AoE hammy

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • With frozen ground you can just hold down enter to escape

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Unless it's been changed without my noticing, freeze can also be used in cataclysm.
  • not if you are hamstringed

• Is it possible to move a subdivision house into a ship?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Dairon said:
    Is it possible to move a subdivision house into a ship?
    Not that I know. Ships have limits in regards to how many housing rooms they can have, while housing located off ships have no such limit.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Dairon said:
    Not that I know. Ships have limits in regards to how many housing rooms they can have, while housing located off ships have no such limit.
    HELP 20.5 says it's possible to relocate housing between the subdivision. It's my guess that this isn't available for out of subdivision housing (ships). :disappointed:

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Dairon said:
    Shirszae said:
    Dairon said:
    HELP 20.5 says it's possible to relocate housing between the subdivision. It's my guess that this isn't available for out of subdivision housing (ships). :disappointed:

Out of subs housing is essentially double the cost of building in every single way, it would be largely unfair to the people with OOS plots that are paying twice as much, to build everything in a subdivision and just transfer it.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Is there a way to swap between Yudhi and Maklak for the Conclave set? I already have the Maklak versions of the tophat and hourglass, I kind of want to get the Yudhi ones as well. Not to mention the sprites if I can get one more sprite torso.

• Far as I know, they stay as whichever version they were when they were completed.  The version is selected based off of which side your city picked during the Reckoning.  Pretty sure there's no way to change which you'll complete to other than changing cities.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited November 2017
    Trey said:
    I kind of want to get the Yudhi ones as well.
    Your pick of Cyrene, Eleusis, or Targ.
  • Shit, I thought people could declare as individuals to override the city.

No, but maybe if you're lucky, the Rogue default is Yudhi.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    So I’ve been under the impression that when crafting furniture, a flat five samples were used when specifying a particular material.

I had an order to make a bed for someone and I never seem to have enough of a particular type of wood. How many material samples get used up for beds?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

@Trey So apparently, people have requested flavour-swaps for the Conclave items before, and gotten them. Can ISSUE asking if you would be allowed to get a new tophat/hourglass changed into the Yudhi version if you complete them.
  • Krypton said:
    @Trey So apparently, people have requested flavour-swaps for the Conclave items before, and gotten them. Can ISSUE asking if you would be allowed to get a new tophat/hourglass changed into the Yudhi version if you complete them.
    5231*     Meletus 2017/11/02/  Greetings! Regarding your issue #81057:   Unfortunately, there is no way to obtain the Yudhishthira variant of the Conclave-themed talisman pieces if your city was one that declared for Maklak. Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions via ISSUE ME!   

Meh. Someone in Cyrene had two completed Yudhi talismans, and the admins swapped them both to Maklak by request, just this week.
  • Let's say someone has 2 fully completed classes and a third one they are working on, and they decide to QUIT/Forget the first class on the list. Will this make the lessons currently in the incomplete class attune to the new modifier and thus increase the skillrank? Or is it all based on the lesson modifier number at the moment of learning (thus meaning any past lessons used were 'spent' based on what the modifier was)?

Ty
  • edited November 2017
    Modifiers are tied to the class slot, and they don't get adjusted when you quit a class in a lower slot. If you quit your class in slot one, you get the lessons that you spent on that slot back, and you can pick up a new class in that slot with the slot one modifier. However, until you do that you just have classes in slots two and three, with the normal modifiers for slots two and three.
  • The modifier doesn't change. The amount of lessons required apply directly to the class slot. Your third slot will always be 10,005 lessons regardless of whether you're emptied slot one. 

Forgetting the class in slot one doesn't shift everything up a slot it just leaves slot one empty.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited November 2017
    Ah interesting! So learning a new class in slot one will not require extra lessons to tri-trans.

Thanks
  • Yep.  

• My lore isn't good so I guess I will ask:
    Aegis, Deucalion, Artemis

Do they have anything in common? 
    The letters A, E, and I.
  • edited November 2017
    Cos I have impression of war, fire, wrath, all look super angry... But that's the idea that attracted me... Pretty sure I have wrong impression.

Funny enough, that Sartan is supposed to be angry and scary but I kinda have impression that He is kind and just like to shout...

I should play starmourn not Achaea... Bear with me... I am noob...
  • In regards to the morale/experience rewards from ship trades, are they worth it in general? Does anyone have specific numbers to how much they give? 

Also, is the kitten/bird pets bound to ship/resetting? 

Let one, but is the hollowed skull non decay?
  • The kitten grows old and dies eventually, I think like 20IG years. The xp isn't worth doing, l1 seamonsters and above give more xp and I think the same for morale.
  • How do stick monks bash?
  • Dairon said:
    In regards to the morale/experience rewards from ship trades, are they worth it in general? Does anyone have specific numbers to how much they give? 

Also, is the kitten/bird pets bound to ship/resetting? 

Let one, but is the hollowed skull non decay?
    The crew XP has very notable gain at lower levels. Would recommend the easier ones if your crew is in the lower three ranks.