Class Help

Hello, I'm a fairly new character and I wanted to some help in picking my class. I've narrowed it down to wanting to play in Mhaldor, so I'm thinking of choosing between Apostate and Infernal. What I really wanted to know is how these classes stack up in the overall sense. Are they good for flavor/rp and how are they at combat overall? What kind of roles do they play in Mhaldor beyond just the obvious combatant/scholar type deals. I'm honestly leaning towards Apostate right at this moment, as I've never really played the scholar much. I'm generally the front line tank-type in games, and it might be a refreshing change for once. Thank you in advance for the help.

Comments

• Apostate seems line it would be your best choice.

There are probably 20 other threads about this though,feel free to use the search function for more information.

• MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    Apostates in the Congregation aren't necessarily (edit: just) scholars...there's a place for the bloodthirsty killer too- proselytizing by slaying people bringing Suffering to the world, etc. etc.

I don't know much about the Maldaathi/Infernals, but I feel we are kindred spirits in that combat is all well and good and fun, but the diversion in MUDs like this is RP (not just making stuff up, but joining the government, writing books, actually researching stuff).

Agree with @Cooper that Apostate is for you (though Shaman is the jam). See you in the Congregation :D
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • Daeir said:
    Apostate positively oozes with flavor. It's also very good at just about everything (bashing is a bit slow but very survivable).

Would 100% recommend Apostate if you don't want to play a necromancer Knight, which is essentially what an Infernal is.
    Omg Apostate is so awesome and I love it.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Daeir said:
    Apostate positively oozes with flavor.
    It also oozes with lots of other things. Truly disgusting class. Always wash your hands after playing an apostate.