[Mudlet] GMCP Class bashing attack script

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
edited September 2012 in Curing Systems and Scripts

Was having a hard time uploading this to the forums directly because I can't figure out how to make code tags work properly, so I uploaded to pastebin. Anyways, this is basically the "kill" command but more specific. All you have to do is paste this into a new SCRIPT (in the scripts section of mudlet, doesn't matter what you name it) then put "attack()" into an alias (name of alias nor what pattern you want to use matter).

This will use your class attack. It gets your class from the GMCP info and runs it against a table. The table is fairly easy to understand if you want to change something.

http://pastebin.com/PZRrfzpi

Edit: It's not really an improvement to using "kill", it's more of just a supplement. I created it because I was messing with tables and figured I'd share it too. Also, it doesn't work for dragon.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    They made deadeyes bleed bleed better than decay?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I dunno. I didn't know which one apostates used.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Decay is the bashing attack that Apostates use from novicehood on through.
  • edited December 2012
    As far as I remember bleed used to have better DPS once crits would become significant, before they upgraded decay. Not sure how good it is now.