Mudlet losing all my reflexes

edited September 2012 in Tech Support
So it seems freak incidents seem to follow me around particularly... This morning when I woke like any other day I restarted my PC and opened my Mudlet. I found that all my Keys and Aliases were just randomly gone, totally missing. I restarted again and still no aliases or keybindings, but my SVO triggers are still there as well as all my other triggers. I even tried copying my backup profile over and replacing my current one and still nothing. What should I do? Anyone know what could be causing this random crap to occur? I see all my stuff in the package manager, but why won't it come up like it always has?

Comments

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    I have this happen to me from time to time.

For me, what is happening is that the profile is not getting saved. Every time that you create a new item, make sure that you click "Save Item", as well as "Save Profile".

Not sure if that's what's going on for you, but hey, it's worth a shot.
  • That is not the problem here, I always save my profile I did not change anything at all... it was a day like any other I never made new reflexes I never removed old reflexes everything was still the same as it always has been when I open my Mudlet. Today randomly ALL my aliases and keys that I have ever made disappeared and as I say they all show up in the Package Manager so they are supposed to be there, but they're not!

@Acrolo: Hrm. Weird. When you first connect, you should be able to select a particular profile from a drop-down menu. It's on the same window that you put in the server address, your username and password, etc. See if you can roll back to a previous profile there, maybe?
  • Santor helped me with a fix though... I had to go to a dropdown menu and select to load from another date. So it was like doing a mudlet system restore to a former login. I wish I knew what causes this to happen to begin with though, it's strange, but thankfully it is sorted now.
    Heh. Exactly what I thought. Congrats!
  • Thanks, whew! I am just having one technical problem of a day.