Blast from the past!

2»

Comments

• There must be some of those Artie torches still lying around from when we burned the occie library, I'm sure I can set fire to the new place as well.
  • You'll have to fight me for them. We like this one.

Hi.
  • Hi, Rho.

• Lachlan said:

You'll have to fight me for them. We like this one.

Hi.
    OMG LACHLAN I MISS YOU
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Last I heard Tenebrus was in some cocaine DUI scandal involving the daughter of an MP or a member of the peerage or something.
  • Rho said:
    Last I heard Shallam blew up and my dear Silas was still causing trouble. What's new since ~2008ish?
    Sartan released a vast army and took over the Garden and world.

for 2 minutes
  • Rho, mass-excoms, 5v1 city wars... The Anointed... The Church... Ah the memories.

pop in from time to time, say hi.
  • Last I heard Tenebrus was in some cocaine DUI scandal involving the daughter of an MP or a member of the peerage or something.
    I think this came across as less "clearly a joke" and more "malicious libel". Sorry Tenebrus. RIP.
    I think this came across as less "clearly a joke" and more "malicious libel". Sorry Tenebrus. RIP.
    Tenebrus was an upstanding character in Achaea, no one would ever think ill of him! Never met a nicer fellow, real Robin Hood, that one...

(he stole more resetting things from me than I can count, he always went for shiny and my shinies reset!)
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Hai Rho. I, too, would like some updates. What's the Mhaldor crowd like now?!
  • Nobody tell Dethea anything. Make her come back and find out!!
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    we are african american as the night sky.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Dethea said:
    Hai Rho. I, too, would like some updates. What's the Mhaldor crowd like now?!
    I think you might still be on my Skype/msn you can catch me there.
  • Dethea said:
    Dethea come back so I can save you from axes again!

• Dethea said:
    Deathea! Log in! I wanna resurrect the Matriarch clan!

Mhaldor's okay. We don't have a bunch of big scary figures that everyone is terrified of anymore though, like Wulfen or Khoraji :(

Carmain is our only big scary Mhaldorian.
  • Alynna said:
    Dethea said:
    Deathea! Log in! I wanna resurrect the Matriarch clan!

Mhaldor's okay. We don't have a bunch of big scary figures that everyone is terrified of anymore though, like Wulfen or Khoraji :(

Carmain is our only big scary Mhaldorian.
    Carmain isnt scary, he's just misunderstood. :(
  • Entirely possible his ADHD already got the better of him! Annoy, scare, and even excite some people with just a chance he might return, then disappear. So Rho. 

Really, though - Rho, you are missed and remembered well, at least by me. I hope the 30's are treating you well. :>
  • edited December 2013
    I got to interact with him! It was really awesome hearing about kidnapping a Cyrenian Occultist and getting enemied for it. Rho is a hero!

i'm a rebel

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Hmm, don't recall that. Was is Javilynn or Telendrieth? Or some unknown bugger who has since buggered off.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I dunno, someone flammable.  It was an event that didn't really go anywhere IIRC, but it stirred the hive.  I had pretty much every occie in the game looking for a little anointed face time for a while there.  Hi Lachlan! Hi Tesha! I hope Silas doesn't put your head on a pike for what I told you to tell him.
  • Dethea said:
    <3 DD
  • Dethea said:
    Mhaldor's filled with friendly people, who hug eachother and chat about their daily activities. They fraternize with enemies on other games such as League of Legends. Some of them are the nicest people on the OOC clans.
  • Gotta get those e-hugs somewhere!

You back in "the game" now Rho? (<3) If I log in, I'll never log out again!

@Carmell - I don't even know if I have an MSN anymore, haha.
  • Dethea. Log in. Or I'll tell everyone who you REALLY are!
  • Dethea said:
    Gotta get those e-hugs somewhere!

You back in "the game" now Rho? (<3) If I log in, I'll never log out again!

@Carmell - I don't even know if I have an MSN anymore, haha.
    Not really, I've just been popping in because I just moved and I hate unpacking.  Some google a few days ago brought up an Achaea mention, which led me back here for a trip down memory lane.  It's amazing how much stuff I've forgotten how to do.
  • Yes, I've also forgot how to write decent passive aggressive posts on Shallam boards concerning yours and Silas's politics. Guess that's what growing up's like. ;)