Ask your Producer: Mayaween Edition

123457»

Comments

• Tecton said:
    Trevize said:
    A hint on any planned talismans?
    *flap*
    Talisman of flying?
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • What is the next humgii to win?
  • It will be an eagle talisman, and @Penwize won't be able to get any of the pieces.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    What is the next humgii to win?
    My money is on Big Gob.
    Antonius said:
    It will be an eagle talisman, and @Penwize won't be able to get any of the pieces.
    Shh, that was supposed to be our little secret.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    1. Is there any ETA on the new city destruction stuff? Will it come before or after the tradeskill split off?

2. In the announce section on the post for the builders call, you mentioned people would be informed even if they were not chosen. Have new builders been picked yet, and if not, when?

3. How do you feel about fraternization definitions within the game at presently? Or perhaps more accurately, how do you feel about enemies interacting with each other outside of a combat setting? Do you think it has a place? Do you think there are things we, as players, could do to improve such interactions, both on a personal level and on an org level, both IC and OOC? What do you feel is done right and wrong? (Sorry, I know that's quite a few there)

4. What do wish players would stop doing? More accurately, what kind of behaviors would you wish to disappear, either ICly or OOCly, to effect the overall enjoyment (while still maintaining reality) of the game and it's admin and players?

5. Any plans for the holidays?

Thank you so much for hosting this, and for everything that you do for Achaea and its players. You guys are fabulous and deserve much more thanks than is possible to express.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Tecton said:
    Tabor, the Sugardown Announcer exclaims, "As they're entering the final turn, a giant eagle just descended from the sky to harry Yapa Sangkik enough that his humgii, Big Gob, slowed and got passed by Legacy of Skipicus!"

I should have saved my tickets for when the admin dropped hints.
  • Will people who applied to ACC get notified if their application is 'kept on file'?
  • Tecton said:
    Tabor, the Sugardown Announcer exclaims, "As they're entering the final turn, a giant eagle just descended from the sky to harry Yapa Sangkik enough that his humgii, Big Gob, slowed and got passed by Legacy of Skipicus!"

Shoulda let me buy that other eagle!
    Melodie said:
    1. Is there any ETA on the new city destruction stuff? Will it come before or after the tradeskill split off? 2. In the announce section on the post for the builders call, you mentioned people would be informed even if they were not chosen. Have new builders been picked yet, and if not, when? 3. How do you feel about fraternization definitions within the game at presently? Or perhaps more accurately, how do you feel about enemies interacting with each other outside of a combat setting? Do you think it has a place? Do you think there are things we, as players, could do to improve such interactions, both on a personal level and on an org level, both IC and OOC? What do you feel is done right and wrong? (Sorry, I know that's quite a few there) 4. What do wish players would stop doing? More accurately, what kind of behaviors would you wish to disappear, either ICly or OOCly, to effect the overall enjoyment (while still maintaining reality) of the game and it's admin and players? 5. Any plans for the holidays? Thank you so much for hosting this, and for everything that you do for Achaea and its players. You guys are fabulous and deserve much more thanks than is possible to express.
    1) Will most likely come before, too much class design at once is enough to drive anyone around the bend.
    2) Hrrm, not sure - I'll chase that up with the team who handle it!
    3) I'm all for burning those traitorous dogs at the stake! Oh, sorry, too many years as the God of Evil... Personally, I think there should be IC animosity between enemies, too much familiarisation dilutes the intense feelings that should come from facing down your foe.
    4) Hrrm tough one - I imagine probably some aspects of serial griefing, at the end of the day we all log on to Achaea to have fun.
    5) We just bought a new house, so I've got my free time set out for me for the next 5 years :P
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited October 2013
    Oooh new house. Grats!

On interacting with enemies - I completely agree, I was merely curious if that animosity is okay to express in roleplay as well as combat. Some of the pervading feelings from some players is that you should avoid all enemies, all the time, unless you are killing them. Sure there's a place for that, but for some, doing ONLY that is boring.

Just curious on your thoughts, considering you have pretty much the exact opposite experiences as I have!

Oh, one more question - favorite Christmas-related thing! Pondering sending Divine Christmas greetings cards this year.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • It's 12:01. Will you still answer this question?
  • Thanks for changing your avatar back. Order has been restored.

Melodie said:
    Oooh new house. Grats! On interacting with enemies - I completely agree, I was merely curious if that animosity is okay to express in roleplay as well as combat. Some of the pervading feelings from some players is that you should avoid all enemies, all the time, unless you are killing them. Sure there's a place for that, but for some, doing ONLY that is boring. Just curious on your thoughts, considering you have pretty much the exact opposite experiences as I have! Oh, one more question - favorite Christmas-related thing! Pondering sending Divine Christmas greetings cards this year.
    Hmm favourite Christmas-related thing... kind of lame, but spending time with family and friends, enjoying good times is one of the best things about the holidays.
    Kinilan said:
    It's 12:01. Will you still answer this question?
    No.
    Santar said:
    Thanks for changing your avatar back. Order has been restored.
    No love for Handsome Jack?
This discussion has been closed.