Updated breakdown of class/race combos, along with specializations

There have been quite a few changes recently and I know I at least would be interested in seeing people's current choices for class/race, along with their racial specialization. Any chance we can get another one of those charts, @Tecton?

Comments

• There was another chart? Link pls?
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Jonners said:
    There was another chart? Link pls?
    @Jonners - There was this here, and then also this one here.
  • Cool, that totally confirms what I knew, everyone hates satyrs.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • edited October 2013
    Satyr are inferior in every aspect to all other races because of their terrible, awful stats. I don't mind that, I like to play something rare and it's a fun race to roleplay.
  • edited October 2013
    Thaumas said:
    Satyr are inferior in every aspect to all other races because of their terrible, awful stats. I don't mind that, I like to play something rare and it's a fun race to roleplay.
    Satyr stats really aren't that bad, it's a solid choice for any physical class since it has higher base strength than most other races. The only downside is dexterity being crap for every class except Serpent.
  • Pff, who needs Dexterity. Not me..
    ~
  • edited October 2013
    Makes me want to go back to Xoran shaman.

Then find the one other who is and kill him.

There can only be one!
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    Makes me want to go back to Xoran shaman.

Then find the one other who is and kill him.

There can only be one!
    Grook Sentinel here I come. Someone get me a sceptre.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • wow, there is another Troll Bard besides me?
  • @Tecton any chance of getting spec breakdowns for each race-class combo, as well?
  • I want to know who all these dwarven apostates are, and who two of those dragon apostates are! They certainly are not in Mhaldor.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    apostate isn't a class for playing! maybe next classleads

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    edited October 2013
    RACE    Spec 1  Spec 2  Spec 3  Spec 4   TOT 
    --------------------------------------------
    human       55       9      88      39   191
    dwarf       35       3      67      30   135
    tsol'a      15       8      32      56   111
    mhun        13      14      28      15    70
    troll       41       2      25       3    71
    rajama      48      40      56      14   158
    atavia      38      12      49      29   128
    xoran       35       3      19      16    73
    grook        1       1       7      39    48
    horkva      26       4      20      12    62
    satyr       13       2      15       4    34
    siren       22       3      46      33   104
    NUM        342     101     452     290  

Spec 1: Man-at-arms, Brawler, Ranger, Keeper, Mercenary, Executioner, Exemplar, Vanquisher, Warrior, Vindicator, Brute, Fury 
    Spec 2: Rogue, Crafter, Watcher, Scout, Interceptor, Striker, Agitator, Legate, Relegate, Prosecutor, Knave, Enticer 
    Spec 3: Champion, Miner, Guard, Bodyguard, Defender, Enforcer, Sentry, Ward, Warden, Claviger, Gallant, Guardian 
    Spec 4: Savant, Foreman, Sage, Conjurer, Seer, Magiker, Summoner, Caster, Scholar, Commander, Chanter, Sorceress
  • edited October 2013
    deleted - Tecton clarified.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Relegate Grook Serpent here. >.<

• Who on earth is a Grook Runewarden?

Seems a strange combination.
  • Too much CON spec up in here :(
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    So many serpents. They must just sign on to check messages and leave or something.
  • Seldin said:
    Who on earth is a Grook Runewarden?

Seems a strange combination.
    Punish peeps for flooding you!
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Anyone else find it interesting that dragon is the single-most "popular" race?
  • Nizaris said:
    Anyone else find it interesting that dragon is the single-most "popular" race?
    I'm actually not sure how to interpret this bit of information from the list.  Do people who can dragonform show up twice in the list, or only as dragons?  So, do I add one point to human and one point to dragon, or just to dragon?  Depending on which one, that could skew the data to remove any dragon-level people's race/spec choices from the list.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    They're not duplicated, no - it's just their race at the time the report is run.
  • I see, so 273 dragons were in dragonform when the report was run? Do that many dragons really stay in dragonform that much?  I thought 273 was the total number of dragons we have overall.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    ^ with Penwize on this, there's no way 90% of dragons are logging off in dragonform.  Either that or a ton of dormant un-ranked dragons log in and do nothing to get re-ranked.
  • If I understood Cardan's answer correctly when I asked that question last time this came up, 99+ is counted as dragon, and excluded from the lesserform counts. Looking back at that thread,though (Sybilla's second link), I don't see today he ever confirmed today they're not double counted.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    There's a few people like Skarash and Kinilan that never appear out of dform ever. Pretty sure Kayeil is another.

Is there any particular reason to lesser before QQing if you don't need to access your class skills for deffing up?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Kyrra said:
    There's a few people like Skarash and Kinilan that never appear out of dform ever. Pretty sure Kayeil is another. Is there any particular reason to lesser before QQing if you don't need to access your class skills for deffing up?
    Devotionists don't regenerate devotion if they don't lesserform before QQing/Journaling etc.  Not sure if this applies to necromancers.  Apparently not a bug.