Shop of Wonders - What are you hoping for?

MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
edited October 2013 in North of Thera
So we all have our hopes and desires set and waiting on the additional update in the Shop of Wonders this month. What are you hoping for?

Personally, I'm looking for any of the following...

New things:

-Collared legendary equine mount, without wings or any kind of flying (preferably with a level similar to the other ground LS steeds, which reads as "appears to be extraordinarily strong").

-Pocket tokens. Purchase one to add 5-10 spaces into an existing container, or will turn an item into a container. Only certain types of items can have tokens applied to them.

Old things:

-Sacrifical kris

-Fluvian jar

-Bait bucket

Post your ideas and comments here!
And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby

Comments

• I'd club a whole pack of baby seals to death for a compass that pointed to other ships at sea.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Wyrmskin packs are available in Moghedu, @Daeir. Where the pipes and vials are sold.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I'd like the makeup - except magic - so you could TURN LIPSTICK to change the colour etc. Instead of having to keep buying it and then it decaying.
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • I would love a dragonskin pack. Sadly I would have to get crowns, but not sadly cuz I really want the thing!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Would definitely kill for a lesser version of a deep sea bait bucket if the original cannot be brought back for a brief time.

Silver tokens would be really nice too.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    dagger of dragon alt please. so i can get dragon straight out of the trial of rebirth.
  • what we need is more promos that give away free bound crowns, even if it was like, once a quarter. :D
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Don't ship trades sometime give crowns?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Arditi said:
    Quiver that replenishes arrows.
    I would be as many of these as I have obfuscated vials.  Which is a lot.
  • Kyrra said:
    It's been varied, my guest would be once every 3-5 years you would see a crown deal, and then sometimes, and I got really lucky I did 3 crowns in one month, just to have it be crowns the next month, so it was back to back. Over a RL year you can accumulate a good amount if you have access to multiple ships.

I miss when Silver Tokens were ship trade able, but at 150 credits a ship trade, I can imagine that is way to valuable.
  • Rinzai said:
    Kyrra said:
    It's been varied, my guest would be once every 3-5 years you would see a crown deal, and then sometimes, and I got really lucky I did 3 crowns in one month, just to have it be crowns the next month, so it was back to back. Over a RL year you can accumulate a good amount if you have access to multiple ships.

I miss when Silver Tokens were ship trade able, but at 150 credits a ship trade, I can imagine that is way to valuable.
    How is a silver token worth 150cr? It's a free custom, isn't it? So that's 50-100cr depending on whether it's an item or creature. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited October 2013
    It used to be sold for a few crowns in the shop of wonders, but I don't think it's worth 150cr.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Silver tokens are item customisation, nondecay and resetting. So yeah, it's worth 150cr total since those are all 50cr customisations.
  • Kaden said:
    Silver tokens are item customisation, nondecay and resetting. So yeah, it's worth 150cr total since those are all 50cr customisations.
    Ah okay. That makes more sense!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Eagle stampede :(

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Something to change the color of my balloon giraffes. They're always red :(

• edited October 2013
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    A pet wife

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • points of interest: bait bucket, fluvian jar, and monocles have gone for auction. I highly doubt that they'll be re-released as a straight up SoW item.

Wyrmskin packs are 100cr in Moghedu. Dragonskin packs (open/close) were the SoW item.  Wouldn't mind seeing obfusticated vials back AS THEY WERE ORIGINALLY RELEASED.  Getting milk is a PITA.

Silver tokens were able to be obtained via shiptrade for a short while, and they were valued at 100cr for what they did (if you got something resetting, nondecay came automatic or something like that), which is how we determined credit-to-crown conversion. And then supply vs demand, they went down to 35/40cr per crown and so on as time went on. I wouldn't mind seeing them back.

• Silver tokens were great because of the credit/crown conversion. For the cost of only 150cr + 3 silver tokens I got 3 permanent items placed in rooms. 50cr for item creation and a silver token to custom, reset, non-decay it, per each.

And another shameless plug for a dragonskin pack (only because i have the customization already for it) but didn't pickpicket change? Sure would be nice if there was like a open and closeable container.  Maybe an Elder Dragonskin pack to celebrate talismans, and it can hold more and cost more!
  • I know it will never happen. But I would buy a San Francisco Busboy's buttload of trader satchels if they brought them back. Even if the price was increased.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Daeir said:
    I feel like fullsense/mindnet may happen one day.
    Mindnet was already an auction artefact, so I doubt it'll show up in the Shop of Wonders. Fullsense is on par with mindnet so if it ever gets turned into an artie it'd be another auction artefact.
  • edited October 2013
    Selling popular SoW items as auction items (including Delph's suggestion that hadn't even been offered in an initial run yet) really irked me.  Auction items should be something that would *never* be a reasonable SoW item.  Items that only make sense in a very limited run in the first place.  And while "I got mine" new players should get the chance to buy the best loved SoW items as the stock rotates.  

EDIT:  also, if that text horsie I've been waiting for since circa 2005-ish does go in, I'll toss my Cyrenian Hoarder concerns aside...