Stance-modified Drawslash

Spinning this off the 'Skills you have that you'd love to see changed' thread, I'd like to make s suggestion for Drawslash to have different attack flavor messages that reflect the stance that the blademaster is in.

Examples:
Unstanced: 
With expert precision, you draw Eternal Mercy from its scabbard and unleash a vicious slash towards a young rat.
Synbios unleashes a vicious slash towards a young rat before resheathing his blade, Eternal Mercy.

Doya: 
Firmly steadying yourself, you draw Eternal Mercy from its scabbard and launch a heavy slash towards a young rat.
From a low stance, Synbios launches a heavy slash towards a young rat, before resheathing Eternal Mercy.

Thyr: 
With rapid movements, you draw Eternal Mercy from its scabbard and deliver a lightning-fast slash against a young rat.
Moving quickly, Synbios delivers a lightning-fast slash against a young rat, resheathing Eternal Mercy in one motion.

Mir: 
With flowing, weaving movements, you draw Eternal Mercy from its scabbard, launching a calculated slash against a young rat.
Weaving and moving fluidly into motion, Synbios launches a calculated slash against a young rat before resheathing Eternal Mercy.

Arash: 
Foregoing any semblance of restraint, you draw Eternal Mercy from its scabbard and loose a savage slash against a young rat.
Stepping forward without restraint, Synbios savagely draws and slashes a young rat, before quickly resheathing Eternal Mercy.

Sanya: 
With supreme focus, you approach from a dead angle and draw Eternal Mercy, slashing a young rat as you do so.
Striking from a dead angle, Synbios draws and delivers a focused slash against a young rat, before resheathing Eternal Mercy.

Comments

• Iocun said:

You mean I have to add even more new triggers to my system? :(

Don't whine. BM was at the back of the queue when they were dishing out flavour. The class needs some tlc.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I agree this would be a very fine addition. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Doya: 
    With a furtive glance to ensure privacy during your folly, you draw Eternal Mercy from its scabbard and launch a heavy slash towards a young rat.
    You cringe in sympathetic shame as Synbios launches a heavy slash towards a young rat, before resheathing Eternal Mercy.
  • Arash: A vision of Lord Thoth checking an hourglass fills your mind as you draw Eternal Mercy from its scabbard and launch a vicious slash towards a steel-encased Death Knight.

You reflexively take a step back from Synbios' impending martyrdom as he launches a vicious slash towards a steel-encased Death Knight, before resheathing Eternal Mercy.

• Bumping this for input from @Cardan or @Tecton.

• You could just gag and sub the messages in your client.
  • TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    You'd have to do it for all stances, across all classes. Drunken sailor and hearts fury for those foolish enough to Bard it.
  • TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    Teghaine said:

You'd have to do it for all stances, across all classes. Drunken sailor and hearts fury for those foolish enough to Bard it.

In other words: Me
  • selectString ("You are not wielding a weapon that you can sheathe.", 1)

replace ("You reach for Whispering Star, still sheathed.")

selectString ("There is no one impaled upon your weapon.", 1)

replace ("A deep calm settles upon you.")

And a ton of others. I like flavor.

Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Daeir said:
    Sylvance said:
    You mean I have to add even more new triggers to my system? :(
    Don't whine. BM was at the back of the queue when they were dishing out flavour. The class needs some tlc.
    Low on flavour? Have you seen the airfist third person affliction line?
    No. I don't argue with BMs.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.