Combat Logs

Comments

• @Sohl The new Ashtan Cata paintrain is much similar. :(
  • Talk about a good escape and walking back into a bad situation.

5327h, 6088m, 100%e, 92%w, 26kai, x cdbk 
    Antonius says in a refined, educated voice, "Duanathar."
    Antonius, riding a blood steed, is swiftly carried into the skies and out of sight by a pair of 
    atavian wings.
    5327h, 6088m, 100%e, 92%w, 26kai, x cdbk ql
    Mizik eats some bayberry bark.
    Skirting the hills along the Highway (road).
    There are 2 monolith sigils in 2 groups here. There are 2 cube sigils in 2 groups here. Towering 
    over fifteen feet in height, a giant roc stands here, motionless. A stone gargoyle is here, sleeping 
    soundly. A chaos hound restlessly paces in a circle. Standing with arms crossed, a minion of chaos 
    scrutinizes its surroundings. A sharp-toothed gremlin is here, hopping from foot to foot. A large 
    blue-grey falcon perches here, gaze alert and muscles tensed. Stomping the ground occasionally, a 
    huge armoured rhinoceros stands here. Wings flaring, a pegasus tosses his regal head impatiently. 
    There are 62 magnesium chips in 12 groups here. There are 2 pieces of bayberry bark in 2 groups here.
     There are 3 pieces of irid moss in 3 groups here. There are 7 pieces of kelp in 3 groups here. 
    There are 2 valerian leaves in 2 groups here. There are 2 skullcap flowers in 2 groups here. There 
    are 2 slippery elms in 2 groups here. Wicked talons gleaming, an ancient crimson falcon surveys its 
    surroundings suspiciously, awaiting his master's call. A scorching wall of fire stands here, 
    blocking passage to the west. A small purple ink lies discarded here. A small green ink lies 
    discarded here. There are 3 yellow inks in 3 groups here. There are 3 quicksilver droplets in 3 
    groups here. A grain of quartz glints upon the ground. A puffy black bloodleech scutters about in 
    the dirt here. The shimmering form of a soulmaster floats in the air. There are 2 kola nuts in 2 
    groups here. There are 2 bellwort flowers in 2 groups here. There are 5 goldenseal roots in a group 
    here. There are 5 bloodroot leaves in 2 groups here. There are 5 pieces of prickly ash bark in a 
    group here. There are 2 lobelia seeds in a group here. There are 5 ginseng roots in a group here. A 
    small red hawthorn berry has been dropped here. There are 2 sileris berries in 2 groups here.  The 
    soul of Entaro roams the land, bodiless. The soul of Silas roams the land, bodiless. Senoske 
    Darkbane, the Obstinate Bombardier is here. He wields a banded shield in his left hand. Ascendant 
    Tanris Rozzan, Herald of Entropy is riding on a giant roc. He wields a deep red boomerang in his 
    left hand and a Shield of Absorption bearing the House arms of the Occultists in his right. 
    Unleashed Mizik Corten is here.
    You see exits leading northeast and west.
    Terra eats a piece of kelp.
    An arrow shot by Achilles flies towards Mizik.
    The arrow strikes Mizik, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    Horror overcomes Mizik's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
    Chord, riding Narojia, the frost wyrm, charges in, sword flashing at the ready.
    A giant roc lets out a harsh cry of warning.
    Mizik writhes and screams as Chord skewers him upon his cruel blade.
    Senoske tosses a tarot card at Mizik and as it reaches him, a huge mass of rope bursts out of it, 
    entrapping and hindering him.
    Chord takes some balm from a vial and rubs it on his body.
    5327h, 6088m, 100%e, 92%w, 26kai, x cdbk bbb
    kai choke Antonius
    You bleed 13 health.
    5314h, 6088m, 100%e, 92%w, 26kai, x cdbk (-13 Health, 0.2%) 
    You have recovered equilibrium. (2.974s)
    5314h, 6088m, 100%e, 92%w, 26kai, ex cdbk bbb
    kai choke Antonius
    Sir Antonius is not close enough to you for that.
    kai choke Antonius
    kai choke Antonius
    An arrow shot by Shunsui flies towards Mizik.
    The arrow strikes Mizik, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    Unable to withstand the arrow piercing his chest, Mizik stumbles to the ground, collapsing in a pool 
    of his own blood.
    A group of 3 aurum flakes falls from Mizik's corpse.
    A group of 3 magnesium chips falls from Mizik's corpse.
    5314h, 6088m, 100%e, 92%w, 26kai, ex cdbk 
    (svo): meteors: 1 heading to you and 1 hit no-one
    kai choke Antonius
    >>> Antonius HERE west (riding)
    A giant roc lets out a harsh cry of warning.
    Your face contorted in a twisted grimace, you clench your fists to crush the life out of Antonius.
    Antonius getting CHOKED!
    Antonius collapses to the ground, his life snuffed out like a candle.
    You have slain Antonius.
    [SLAIN] Antonius
    A group of 4 pieces of kelp falls from Antonius's corpse.
    A piece of kelp falls from Antonius's corpse.
  • @Nemutaur I thought the exact same thing just after it happened, had to take a couple of seconds to sit there and go 'What the hell were you doing just then?'. I can vaguely explain going east because that's pretty much the only direction I ever go from On the clouds, but I really don't know why I was using that alias rather than my default one which takes me to High above the clouds. What makes it worse is that I was on, I don't know, probably less than 1k health when I got out too. Sometimes I despair of my own stupidity.
  • Made me laugh!

The gentle ringing of a bell resounds throughout Astraeus.
    6953h, 5085m, 29690e, 22115w cexkdb-touch gates
    As you run your hand over the ornate silver gates, a flash of brilliant white light, littered with
    specs of blue, blinds you. As your vision returns, you find yourself in the Pash Valley.
    Before the gates of Astraeus.
    The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. Engraved with the Scales of
    Justice, a silver bell hangs to the left of the gates. A runic totem is planted solidly in the
    ground. A simple journal, entitled, 'Of Justice and Judgement', rests upon a silver lectern. A stone
    gargoyle flies overhead on leathery, grey wings. Towering over fifteen feet in height, a giant roc
    stands here, motionless.  Ascendant Tanris Rozzan, Herald of Entropy is riding on a giant roc. He
    wields a throwing axe in his left hand and a Shield of Absorption bearing the House arms of the
    Occultists in his right.
    Ascendant Tanris Rozzan, Herald of Entropy is here.
    You see a single exit leading east.
    Your guardian angel informs you that she senses Tanris is in this room.
    6953h, 5085m, 29690e, 22109w cexkdb-
    Tanris SIPS
    6953h, 5085m, 29690e, 22115w cexkdb-
    Your mind feels suddenly vacant as a giant roc levels its gaze at you. (0s)
    6953h, 5085m, 29690e, 22115w cexkdb[amnesia]-(touch stuff)
    A hand-sized tick with a human face leaps for your throat.
    "Ahah!" Tanris exclaims triumphantly to you.
    Tanris's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Tanris rubs a tarot card on your arm. You feel slightly nauseated and drained.

• [southeast - Ashden, Ayo, Silas, Senoske, Salik, Amami, Havyn, Goggo, Nyneve and
    Achilles (10)]

And people wonder why we pit...

As long as Shallam feels the need to raid with 10 people against 4, I will feel the need to pit.
  • Yeah, can't really complain about numbers in a defense.  You're also at the advantage with the fact that everyone in the raiding group generally wants to be there.

• Did a raider just complain because the city they are raiding had willing defenders? :S.

Not Team *insert-chaotic-colour-like-burnt-mauve-or-neon-pink-here* enough, she needs to be indoctrinated again.
  • edited September 2012
    As someone who isn't biased towards either side (lol), I'd like to point out that the defense group is fine. You should only complain if they raid 10 to 4 offence. Even though that defending number is a bit high, and possibly ruining your fun, you're going to have to think about when Shallam raids Ashtan, and Ashtan gets 20+ to defend.
  • I enjoy the massive roving Shallamese gangs cleaning up the Pash Valley and Southern Wilderness, but I also miss the Qashar's crack hit squad approach to city defence as well, where it was just about getting a handful of competent people in to stop the raid before it starts.

• Tanris said:

Pff, when Sothantos brings his group of 4 to raid we defend with 4.

Before someone says anything, no I don't care that Shallam bring a billion to defence, people will play the game the way that's fun for them.

Every time I've -ever- raided Ashtan, their defense group has been more than double our raid group. Even when we brought 15 people into the city.

• Yeah when I solo raid, defenders should come one at a time and meet me in combat.

It's only fair.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• Cooper said:
    Every time I've -ever- raided Ashtan, their defense group has been more than double our raid group. Even when we brought 15 people into the city.

I'd kill for 2:1 :(
  • :(

Just think of it like this. Everyone loves you, so when you raid it's only naturally that approximately 8.2 billion people come at you at once! They just want to be close to you!

• Mizik said:

Cooper said:

Should join Eleusis. Their raiding party is generally always bigger than the defending party/amount of Mhaldorian citizens in the realms.

:D

• If we wanted to outnumber we just could go raid Mountaindor ourselves.
  • But you have a conscious and soul.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I'm sure he meant conscience xD. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Cahin said:
    Mizik said:

Cooper said:

Should join Eleusis. Their raiding party is generally always bigger than the defending party/amount of Mhaldorian citizens in the realms.

:D

Solo raiding is boring. I like to bring a friend. But that means outnumbering the defenders by twice the numbers. :(
  • edited September 2012
    Mizik said:

Cooper said:

Killing members of the larger group is a good way of evening the odds, so you're already doing that!
  • Sherazad said:
    I'm sure he meant conscience xD. 
    Refuse to edit because Namino sent me a message about it yesterday.  If you give into Namino he will start to think he exists.

• And I'm all about giving, bb.
  •  

Cooper said:

I have a log where 6 raiders were met by 28 defenders in Ashtan.  Daje and Ovid both got bursted but no other casualties on the raiders side.  Total death count for the defenders was 47.  Some escaped after bursting or did not use a starburst.

The moral of this story is....quit your bitchin cause numbers aint everything

• Post please.

• edited September 2012
    Cahin said:
    Post please the log you have.

• Well, Cain is the sort of person to die even to this(old log).. I think he'll be a lot more scary if he knew how to use retardation instead of pressing one button.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]