Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Combat Logs

1554555556557558560»

Comments

• AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,837 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Admittedly it's early in the morning, but I'm not seeing how prioritising mending over restoration gets you standing faster, especially if they're using epteth with the leg breaks.
  • ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    The important thing here is that heartseed takes so long to kill that they need to time it on a resto application. It doesn't matter if you apply mending after the first resto finishes because they need to wait until the second resto to heartseed in the first place. If they heartseed on the mending, you just cure it trivially.
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,837 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ok, so you two were talking about two different - but related - things. Your comment made no sense in the context of "how to stand up in time to shield to avoid heartseed into torso break" (i.e. Ryzeth's post), but makes perfect sense in the context of "how to avoid heartseed".
  • ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    It applies to both. Ryzeth's calculation assumes that you need an additional mending application before you can stand, which means the Sylvan can break you while prone. I'm saying, no, you don't need to, you can take care of the excess mending application before restoring the other leg, so that when it finishes, you can stand immediately.
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 2,689 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Do I need to add epseth envenoming to my thornrend alias as well? As if prone tracking wasn't enough! (I actually do already have prone tracking, as shown very prettily on my prompt)
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 974 @ - Epic Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Ok, so you two were talking about two different - but related - things. Your comment made no sense in the context of "how to stand up in time to shield to avoid heartseed into torso break" (i.e. Ryzeth's post), but makes perfect sense in the context of "how to avoid heartseed".

It lets you stand faster relative to the heartseed since the heartseed comes after resto no matter what.

Leg break/apply
    Leg break
    Apply mending
    Apply resto
    Heartseed
    Apply mending/stand (before torso break)

Vs Ryzeth's

Leg break/apply
    Leg break
    Apply resto
    Heartseed
    Apply mending (still one crippled leg)
    Torso break before stand
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,088 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    So my implication was correct. That's all we need to gather from the past page. Not that this is new, pretty there's a thread with the same conclusion from like 2 years featuring Ernam. Long may he rest.
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 2,689 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Touch tree noobs
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 870 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Jovolo said:
    So my implication was correct. That's all we need to gather from the past page. Not that this is new, pretty there's a thread with the same conclusion from like 2 years featuring Ernam. Long may he rest.
    He logged in the other day for like 2-3 hours. Seen him a couple times recently.
  • LyaliaLyalia Member Posts: 6
    Still learning, but...
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/3s7Z2DyM

Need to get a better handle on managing my mana versus people who do a lot of health damage.

• ZenithZenith Member Posts: 7
    Parry parry parry parry parry.

At least (I think?) that's the one log that doesn't have me rebounding onto myself! Was a fun set of duels. 
  • ExelethrilExelethril EleusisMember Posts: 2,878 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Parry comes from the french verb "parer", which means to block.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
Sign In to Comment.