Combat Logs

Comments

• Stand, wield, block, parry, Mount, get body.
  • I also do GET BODY, but I didn't want him to start stealing corpses from me. :(
  • Vault, not mount, plebs.
  • Reyson said:
    Vault, not mount, plebs.
    same same but different
  • Add "touch fear" into there aswell.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Sobriquet said:
    Fun though, even if i did punch my desk against Bors...
    Your fault for forgetting to bring your crocodile in with you
  • Yeah he's a slippery fellow, a tentacle tattoo would do wonders with him flying out of the room, if you hadn't thought of that already.

I sparred him a few times and he's really smart with his prep-run tactics. Keep sticking those head fractures and slowly work the legs throughout the course of the fight if he's not adequately parrying head.

Heartseed is iffy to watch out for, I have no idea how to deal with that yet since I haven't gotten the opportunities to lose to more Sylvans.
  • Another against Kasa for no reason other than It's a log:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/jbVPuKcZ

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Lately the Ada logs haven't been wrapping for me. Any way to do this? Because I can't view them at all on mobile. u.u
  • edited June 2017
    When fighting Sylvans parry torso, this will force them to vinewreathe meaning they will do half limb damage to your torso = more prep time for them

Don't let your torso get prebroken (easier said than done without a tracker) if they heartseed you immediately touch shield, if your torso is already broken then it won't matter what you do you are dead but if it isn't this will let you cure heartseed before they can break your torso.

If you get eclipsed or blackouted diagnose right away to catch the heartseed, and touch shield to stop the torso break. If they try to bury something with an arm or head break before the legs, again touch shield or run if you want to risk it with wildgrowth.

Weatherweaving is where Sylvans get scary...
  • @Taryius
    You did notice he was prone during the entire sequence, yes? How exactly is he going to touch shield...?
  • edited June 2017
    Armali said:
    @Taryius
    You did notice he was prone during the entire sequence, yes? How exactly is he going to touch shield...?
    That's because he restored with L2 limbs and tumbled. This is for future reference

Edit: Also tumbling isn't useful at all unless you are tumbling through an icewall or have some sort of hinder (for runie wunjo/nairat in the room you are tumbling into). You probably already know that.
  • edited June 2017
    Your right leg feels stronger and healthier.
    You may apply another salve to yourself. (4.022s)
    5932h, 4662m, 27700e, 19710w ekdb[rl1 heart pr]-73.5- 16:38:58.547 3.5 0-0 0 0-3
    [Curing]: APPLY RESTORATION TO TORSO
    You take out some salve and quickly rub it on your torso.
    5932h, 4662m, 27700e, 19710w ekdb[rl1 heart pr]-73.5- 16:38:58.703 3.5 0-0 0 0-3
    Bors arrives from the north.

If not for tumble and restore this torso application could have been mending to legs -> stand -> touch shield to stop the torso break rend. I think that's what Taryius is trying to say. Or even tree -> stand -> shield to not delay the torso application
  • This is all SVO though, and downside of using that is I have zero idea on how to change the above. Wsys has a heartseed strat built in, I'm surprised SVO doesn't have one. 

• The restore part should be easy to fix - you can see the scenarios where you'll restore and just change that as necessary, svof has some options you can pick from. You can get to it from the same options as you use to look at your parry strats, etc., can't remember it off-hand.

For tree/mending/restoration prios, you probably make a custom prio vs. sylvans and put broken leg above mangled torso, or similarly a custom tree scenario.
  • I mean the tumbling was what did the damage first (first restore didn't really have any effect). Was that svo that tumbled? Looking over the log I didn't see tree usage prior (on mobile so forgive me if I missed it) so you could manual/trigger tree the leg to stand as a quick fix as well as addressing your restore prios.

Better ways to do it for sure but even a lazy solution is better than nothing 
  • Kythra said:
    Lately the Ada logs haven't been wrapping for me. Any way to do this? Because I can't view them at all on mobile. u.u
    I didn't do it :frown: Mudlet changed the html it produces and that's how they don't wrap anymore :open_mouth:

• Aha! I found it! It is Mudlet :grin: The old Mudlet HTML was:
    * {
        font-family: 'Courier New', 'Monospace', 'Courier';
        white-space: pre - wrap;
        color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
    }

And the new one be like:
    body { 
        font-family: 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', 'Courier New', 'Monospace', 'Courier'; 
        font-size: 100%; 
        line-height: 1.125em; 
        white-space: nowrap; 
        color:rgb(255,255,255); 
        background-color:rgb(0,0,0);
    }

span { 
        white-space: pre; 
    }

... It wants NOWRAP!@ -shakefist- -flails-
  • edited June 2017

Some Runewardens just want to watch the world burn.
  • 2H vs Occie:

Win:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/QGu2u56o

Lose:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/SsdJx2o5

As usual, learning more from the defeats than the wins.

Good fights @Ashmond

• You should probably be going for wrists > torso against occies.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • These were 2 fights from 6, from the second onwards i went wrists a lot, seemed to make a nice difference to things

• They were good spars indeed! @Sobriquet

Looks like I messed up a few times on Hecate on my win round there, many opportunities to Hecate missed.

On my loss round, you had me stacked pretty heavily before I could even grab your truename at the start.

2H hinder is really painful  :s
  • edited July 2017
    Hmm, in the 2nd log you envenomed epseth instead of curare. Dry epseth doesn't do anything.

You also hit his rebounding 3x/parry 2x - which is pretty big for 2H, given the slow balance and reliance on momentum.

Could also try instigating by sketching Hugalaz to make him waste sips.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Hmm, in the 2nd log you envenomed epseth instead of curare. Dry epseth doesn't do anything.

You also hit his rebounding 3x/parry 2x - which is pretty big for 2H, given the slow balance and reliance on momentum.

Could also try instigating by sketching Hugalaz to make him waste sips.
    You rub some epseth on a curved sword of shifting shadows.
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Lunging forward, you bring a curved sword of shifting shadows down in a savage diagonal blow,
    carving through Ashmond's magical shield.
    Continuing your assault, you whip a curved sword of shifting shadows in a vicious rising slash at
    Ashmond.
    Dropping into a low crouch, you expertly tangle a curved sword of shifting shadows with the legs of
    Ashmond, sending him sprawling.
    ======================================
    You move in to engage Ashmond.
    Ashmond takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his legs.
    | APPLIED SALVE TO LEGS - BROKEN

This should be the only place Epseth is used, when breaking shield / rebounding.  I got royally screwed a few times on hitting rebounding which I do need to add a check in for, I also used Hugalaz a lot during the start of fights, just need to remember to use it a little more as the fights go on.

• What's the purpose of using epseth when breaking shield/rebound? Exelethril's point still stands there imo. 
  • Because it keeps them prone for a little longer. It was suggested by a few two handers so i've kept it in

• If it's a dry crippled leg, they'll just apply mending/stand within < 0.3 secs, if they have limb balance. 

You'd be better off using curare, since they can't stand while paralyzed (assuming they're off plant balance from curing lethargy/sensitivity).

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Epseth doesn't keep them prone longer unless you just broke a limb. Otherwise, they'll be on salve balance already and apply right away. I didn't read the log though so if you're doing it after breaks, that's fine. I also thought 2h could only prone after breaks.

If 2h can prone irrespective of breaks, then curare will keep them prone longest, since they'll likely be off herb balance but not salve balance, so curare sticks longer than epseth (and still prevents stand). Though, I'm not sure time spent prone matters unless you can recover bal before they stand.