Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Combat Logs

Comments

• CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,102Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The Aegoth thing was just a typo.

Prof had almost 12k health and like 25 strength. 

• AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,099Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aegoth said:
    i'm not an avatar
    You are to me baby ;)
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,259Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    So Avatar Proficy can tank maybe five or six warp+hounds.

Oooo, spooky.

I'd be more afraid of ReliCooper than whatever that is.
  • SarathaiSarathai Posts: 2,139Member
    edited March 15
    Cooper said:
    Prof had almost 12k health and like 25 strength. 
    Sounds about accurate to Black Wave avatars + arties stacked on then (22 STR base, +3 gauntlets makes 25, and I was at around 8k health without arties as a BW Avatar, so 12k seems fairly reasonable). Do they still have the high base resistances, or is Dragon ahead there?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

We didn't get a chance to test anything like that. 

• AmranuAmranu Posts: 714Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Ooer, room hinder
  • ProficyProficy Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Avatar is awesome.. if anyone remembers first implementation of dragon, super high stats with normal class skills. The only downside is the same thing i always cry about, how everything is %based.. so me having all this health just means everyone does more damage to me. Those deaths were basically 4 arrows and a kai choke Eleusis/automated style to zerg me for the win.

I can DEF see certain classes taking advantage of this over others... just saying. A 27int kai choke sounds like it would hurt... i might try that later today
    Caelan
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,451Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    27 int warp/hound. Yes please 
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,465Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I just want the super regen and passive curing from the shrine powers. Mm.
    Farrah said:
    I just want the super regen and passive curing from the shrine powers. Mm.
    I want to use the damage power.. OP deathaura... mad i did it during the work week.. feels like i am wasting greatness
  • AmranuAmranu Posts: 714Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    It's not even that scary.
  • VercioVercio Posts: 50Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Proficy said:
    Avatar is awesome.. if anyone remembers first implementation of dragon, super high stats with normal class skills. The only downside is the same thing i always cry about, how everything is %based.. so me having all this health just means everyone does more damage to me. Those deaths were basically 4 arrows and a kai choke Eleusis/automated style to zerg me for the win.

I can DEF see certain classes taking advantage of this over others... just saying. A 27int kai choke sounds like it would hurt... i might try that later today
    I wonder what serpent hunting is like with Avatar... Since DEX doesn't have diminishing returns.
  • FrederichFrederich Posts: 1,243Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Vercio

Ask @Ahmet

He was a serpent avatar and hunted to dragonhood with that and minerals.  It was like 1-1.2 second balance garrote.
    Vercio
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,303Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Loaded up with rareminerals, a couple arties, a few other temporary bonuses I got down to like .7s. It was absolutely beautiful.
    Huh. Neat.
    Vercio
  • MakariosMakarios Posts: 1,558Administrator Achaean staff
    Avatar still has the mega resists, for people wondering!
    AegothFarrahSarathai
    You guys think I don't die now. Just wait til I'm super buffed with super resists, super stats, regen, passive curing, and arties/equipment. Fwahaha.
    FinkleAnedhelTorinn
  • ExelethrilExelethril moar theta decayPosts: 3,105Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    You guys think I don't die now. Just wait til I'm super buffed with super resists, super stats, regen, passive curing, and arties/equipment. Fwahaha.
    Active 3rd party healing too, f priests.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    Caelan
    Farrah said:
    It's not that you don't die.

It's that you die too much.

Sometimes I don't die. :'(

My double gem survived classleads though. Sorry!
    Anedhel
  • SarathaiSarathai Posts: 2,139Member
    Makarios said:
    Avatar still has the mega resists, for people wondering!
    Without giving numbers, are they higher or lower than dragon + dragonarmour?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• VadikVadik Posts: 62Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited March 17
    EDIT2.0:

This was not the thread I meant to post this in. Continue with your logging.
    Farrah said:
    Sometimes I don't die. :'(

My double gem survived classleads though. Sorry!
    Oh its on now.... i did NOT know that was a thing!!!
    Always wondered how you kept coming back
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,375Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 17
    Not sure why that survived classleads lol. Taking out key targets is an important strategy and now you can just pay to negate that for a few rounds at least. Where is @Daeir with the pay to win rants?

ShirszaeCooperFarrah
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,168Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yea, multiple gems is a baaaad idea, and a 10min cooldown is negligible in the grand scheme of things, especially when it comes to prolonged group combat. I would highly urge @Makarios to reconsider the stance on this mechanic
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,199Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    So... two hour cooldown on each level two gem, ten minute cooldown on using a gem at all... 12 level two gems to be able to reincarnate/self-rezz once every 10 minutes...
    Cooper
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,375Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 17
    If you were so inclined, yeah. F that

• KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,161Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What happened between:

We'll make only one gem work per person. Naturally, we'll offer refunds to people who bought multiple gems

and the cooldown "solution" implemented instead, I wonder.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Dunn said:
    Not sure why that survived classleads lol. Taking out key targets is an important strategy and now you can just pay to negate that for a few rounds at least. Where is @Daeir with the pay to win rants?

Honestly, I wasn't opposed to the initial classlead decision at all (only one gem per person, refunds to those who had more). Was literally planning out how to spend my second gem refund. :(

I was surprised.

• DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,259Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 18
    SCREEEEE PAY TO WIN

All I can muster these days. Starting to just accept the fact that this is the way things will probably be. No amount of complaining will make a company redesign the game from the ground up to support a different income model.
Sign In to Comment.