Am I still repairing?

With grim determination, you set about repairing the damaged landscape.
You cease your efforts to restore the area back to its original state.

These two messages indicate that you are starting or stopping city repairs. However, the second message is easy to miss when a lot is happening around you. If you LOOK, you can see if others are repairing:

Druidess Yae Dawyn diligently repairs the surrounding area. 

But I have not found a way to check if you are still repairing yourself. Restarting city repairs is an option, but costly on willpower. I could ask others to look, if there are others. However, I would like to have a way to check if I am still repairing, without interrupting my repairs (DEF will interrupt them, for example).

Thoughts?

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    It gives regular room echos though.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Kyrra said:
    It gives regular room echos though.
    True, but that does not tell me if I am the one doing it (or how many people are repairing). If I am alone, then yes, that would be a good indication.
  • This is sometimes why having maybe 6+ people in the room (if there's a lot of time to spare) repairing works. You only need 4 ppl but there's bound to be someone who isn't actually doing it so at least it'll cover that. A notification of sorts would be beneficial by all means to cut this issue down.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Mishgul said:
    i keep resetting it every 10 sconds because Ihave no clue, but you lose no progress doing it. It is annoyed though that you cant' check.
    @Mishgul You should agree to my first post then. Be the first Mhaldorian to agree! :)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Wysteria said:

This is sometimes why having maybe 6+ people in the room (if there's a lot of time to spare) repairing works. You only need 4 ppl but there's bound to be someone who isn't actually doing it so at least it'll cover that. A notification of sorts would be beneficial by all means to cut this issue down.

I solo repair. Still gets the job done.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    For some reason the commands you can input while repairing is more limited than summoning. The biggest one being you can't apply mass.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Achilles said:
    For some reason the commands you can input while repairing is more limited than summoning. The biggest one being you can't apply mass.
    Shackles are win!

• @kyrra but solo repair takes 15 mins...I'm impatient! 
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• So glad someone mentioned this. I would just start repairing again if I wasn't sure, which killed my willpower when I was doing it as often as I was. Not that we don't have rites and campfires - sometimes - but it's still annoying. 
  • OceanaOceana North Sea