Computer freezes when playing

After logging into my character, I have about fifteen seconds of fine gameplay. After that, my computer freezes completely. I cannot move the mouse, ctrl+alt+delete, or do anything. I have to hold the power button down and do a full reboot. I have tried multiple times, cleared browsing data, rebooted overnight, and it still freezes. I am running Chrome. Would anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Hi, @Makaires.

I don't know what could be causing your problem, but I have a few suggestions:

(1) Something could be wrong with your browser. Try updating it, or try a different browser.
    (2) You could have a computer virus or some more benign form of software corruption on your computer. Try restoring from a Windows restore point. Or, do a complete factory reset.
    (3) At some point in your Achaea career, you're going to want to give Mudlet a try, anyway. Mudlet is a free client, or means of connecting to the game, and is easily the most popular client in the game. It has a lot of cool features, such as a map, autowalker, and a great many scripts available that make playing the game a lot easier: such as curing scripts. You can download Mudlet for free over at mudlet.org.
  • @Nizaris
    Switching to Firefox managed to fix it, so far at least. Thank you!