Customisation Notification

Send a message when a customisation request is approved or denied. It's easy to miss in spam or whatever, and if you forget to autistically check CUSTOMISATION LIST in the short window between submitting it and it being deleted from the system can result in submitting the same customisation more than once.

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I get messages when stuff is approved. I also get messages telling me that older approved items are removed from the queue.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited August 2013
    Your customisation request #8 has been approved. When you are ready, type CUSTOMISE COMPLETE 8 to finalise your customisation.
    That was all the notification I got.

• I think it only messages you if you're not IG when it's approved?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Also, I hate how our mark supercedes the old denizen mark for non-desc changes. I'd much rather my knightly doll have Therine's mark, not mine.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Don't mean to derail, so I'll start by agreeing that it would be nice to have a message regardless on whether someone is online.

Question for @Silas - how fast do you normally get a response? I was under the impression that reply times were measured more in days than minutes and that a completed request would stay in the system for a few days (based on just my one experience, admittedly)
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • From my experience it's somewhere in the region of three to five days for approval, then they hang around for about five days afterwards.
  • I had an email customisation go through within 7 hours (got home and it was done) but one through the new system took well over a week. I think they might be getting more customs now people find it easier to access. And of course anywhere near crate or figurine promotions they're going to get tons.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.