Unartied Magi Logs

Hey,

I'm looking for any and all unartied magi combat logs. Assuming unartied magi combatants exist? 

Also, if any of you have any logs of Terra while she was a magi, I'd love to get hold of those. I already asked her, and she didn't keep any. 

Thanks!

Comments

• I know @Alrena only has a Shield of Absorption (only arte I know of) so you could ask her!
    She's dragon now, so I don't know how much combat she does as Magi now, but I imagine she's pretty capable with the amount of kills I've seen her get.
  • Artifacts don't really matter much in Mage combat. You don't need any artefacts to be good as Mage, and most good Mage fighters that do have artifacts use strategies that would translate easily to people without artifacts.

• Your standard Magi arties are 
    Buckawn's amulet (getting webbed in retardation no fun)
    Aldar diadem (faster prepping/casting)
    Intelligence/Magic arties
    Defensive/Constitution arties

They tend to like to have all of them, plus wings for escape and hunting. SoA is first of course.
    The list goes on. So many arties a Magi can make use of, but as long as you spin all your vibes and know which spells to use in retardation, and have an hourglass tattoo, they aren't necessary.

I think your real problem that makes unartied logs hard is the general shortage of Magi.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:

Aldar diadem (faster prepping/casting)
    Staffstrike is balance based.

• I only have a Shield of Absorption, and a tuning fork since recently. And an artie bow, which I purely use in raids. I do most of my spars and single combat as Magi, because I like it better. Only exception is if I have to chose someone, then Dragon is just superior. In raids, I'm always Magi, because Eleusis only has 1 Magi (combatant). Next time I spar, I'll log it and post it here.
  • Alrena said:
    I only have a Shield of Absorption, and a tuning fork since recently. And an artie bow, which I purely use in raids. I do most of my spars and single combat as Magi, because I like it better. Only exception is if I have to chose someone, then Dragon is just superior. In raids, I'm always Magi, because Eleusis only has 1 Magi (combatant). Next time I spar, I'll log it and post it here.
    Eleusis has combatants?
  • Walking artefact shops with triggered offenses. 

(So I guess?)
  • @Alrena is plenty competent; our last raid she ret-rushed us, I got LoS'd, and Jovolo sat there and didn't 

dampen like a scrub!

• I was getting LoS'd too you - They were throwing bombs at us. I guess you wouldn't notice considering you're so damn self absorbed you asshole

I HAD BEEN MAGI FOR LITERALLY 30 MINUTES
  • edited August 2013
    Life of an unartied magi. 

• You switched again already? Jeez, you might be worse than @Mizik.

i'm a rebel

• Might? Are you kidding me?

(p.s it's okay, I saved all the credits before I transed out Shaman and then just used them on Magi. Way more fun!)
  • Please...anyone..I don't care if your artied to the teeth I just want to see basic magi prep.

• Join mhaldor and I'll show you @Shadizar . :)

• Or go arties out the wazoo and go afk whilst your vibes do the work and your system auto-reflects you.