Theme Music!

Comments

• If Bluef had a theme song, it'd probably be this.

• Hugo "99 Problems" Acoustic (High Quality):

• *throws granny panties up on the stage*

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• edited September 2014
    @Cynders this is a more "Mhaldorian" nightcore song to bash to.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    From Melodie to @Aerek:

Although I don't think he likes the song, it's been in my head a lot lately in relation to current events.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Sartan when Caoi was mhaldorian 

Skillet  - Energy (Lyrics):

• Currently.

Skillet - Monster (Video):

(Shush dont judge me. Skillet fits a lot. And who doesnt love skillet)

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Made me think of this.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited October 2014
    To the Harbingers in Targossas who are our missionary men(and women) and any of those who do missionary work in Targ. @Aodfionn , @Halos  , @Daeir (i dont envy your job.), @Rayle‌

missionary man lyrics:

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• How I've felt with Bron, lately.

I still say this is Cyrene's theme song, @Kerria, @Kandra. :smile: 

Mhaldor:

• OmiOmi
    edited November 2014
    That is the most amazing mix of an old song into modern technology I've ever seen, @Omi.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Blatantly Evil Songs for Dreadful Legating

My more risque theme for Evil:

Starts at about 1:40, but the little warm-up song is worth a listen, too.
  • Because I like silly hats and bulletarrow spam:

• @Sartan theme song? Or maybe someone a bit lower ranked, hrmm...

• Actually got two, both for today.

First, those who know will know- 

And, well, in light of the end (?) of the @Serpentlords...

To the occasional people who join Mhaldor, expect everything to be handed to them or expect to be an exception when it comes to discipline and respect, and end up leaving in a huff. Disappointing encounters, but sometimes entertaining:

• I hear voices in my head
    They council me
    They understand
    They talk to me, they talk to me
    They tell me things that I will do
    They show me things I'll do to you
    They talk to me
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Warlords of Draenor trailer. Chieftain Hellscream's line: "We will not be slaves - but we will be conquerors!"

That is how Aodfionn is meant to sound. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"