Ship Trade Route Planner

Recently finished putting together a Route Planner for Ship Trades, designed to simply any trade down to a single alias and give you all relevant information about how to complete the trade.

Here's an example of the effort required and the output for the recent "9 perfumes" trade for Bound Credits:

• Plots all possible routes, including any number of inclusions of the few items available at multiple harbours (most possibles I've gotten from testing was 6, just plugging random objectives in)
  • Gives total number of harbours, total docking fees to those harbours, and fees after the Island Trader trait
  • As seen above, it knows you can only get perfumes in 2, so it automatically accounts for the amounts you're able to get from the various harbours (works in all harbours, tested)

Starting price is 20 credits, send me a PM on the forums or a message in game and you can transfer and I'll send you the file however you find easiest. After that, import and done!

Quick edit: Let me know if you have questions or things you'd like to see added, anyone who buys it will get any updates made until my fingers break from too much Achaea.

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

Comments

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Love this script, thank you so so much!
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • ABOMINATION!
  • I don't even do trade deals and I'm buying this.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    @Kinilan, just think, more people will be out trading if they know the routes and the math is done for them... All those little ships with unwary captains...
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Lianca said:
    @Kinilan, just think, more people will be out trading if they know the routes and the math is done for them... All those little ships with unwary captains...
    Letting Tirac's auto-pilot guide them along predictable paths. Oh I know, I know, and it makes me grin my evil grin. But still...

ABOMINATION!
  • I have something similar to this all set up in an excel sheet. I just pump in what I want at the end and it gives me the number I need to start and where I can possibly start  from. Makes working out the numbers so much easier as my math is terrible!

Elaina x

• So, I finally went back to look at this script and decided it was in need of an update!

Improvements:

-Now considers every possible trade from every harbour when building routes, this includes potential trade-back paths. This obviously leads to many many more potential routes so also
    -Added the option to hide any route than involves more than X harbour stops. Easily configurable
    -Added the option to hide any route than involves a specific harbour. Easily configurable
    -All hidden routes can easily be called up

I've sent a copy out to everyone I had records of distributing it to, but I know some people got it in other ways than from e-mail. I should be able to find those I've missed in the next week or so,  but if you bought it in the past and haven't received an e-mail from me containing the new version, feel free to contact me and I'll get it to you asap.

New version of searching for 10 armaments:

Checking for all routes:

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Additional update:

-Routes now come in numbered lists, clicking the number selects that route and enables you to specifically call that route until you run the search again.

Given the high number of potential routes, this should prevent you from having to spam yourself if you want to call up the specific route multiple times while sailing it.

• The logic behind this must be ... wow. Well done, bro. Well done.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Massive apologies for the necro of this thread, but I'm curious if this is still available in some way?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kyrra said:
    Massive apologies for the necro of this thread, but I'm curious if this is still available in some way?
    I believe it is, as I acquired it recently. Paging @Jarrod.

Might want to drop him a message as well.

• I've seen this around recently. I was under the impression that the ToS no longer  allows selling scripts related to Achaea, hence Svo becoming free? In which case you might be able to find it elsewhere. Donate to the creator if you do find it elsewhere though :lol:
    (The Midnight Crew): Cain says, "You on your period lynara?"

(The Midnight Crew): Micaelis says, "Lynara coded periods out of his DNA."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    You can sell scripts for credits. You cannot sell scripts for real money. You cannot sell credits for real money.
    Huh. Neat.