Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

The Monastery's Secret Life

2

Comments

  • TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!Posts: 331Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

    Personally, I'm amused by how Carmain is Jesus.


    Orzaansyn
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen TargossasPosts: 800Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Orzaansyn‌ that made my brain hurt. Haha! But that was weirdly enough genius, yet not at the same time....you made my brain short circuit. Lol Love your work as usual.

    Orzaansyn
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,727Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tune into the next episode, where @Orzaansyn grows tentacles.


    YaeJeslynMelodieOrzaansyn
  • AdetAdet Posts: 273Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Orzaansyn said:

    Aodfionn says, "Ruth! Where is @Sartan? Sartan is in the kitchen?"

    Sartan est in horto. Sartan in horto sedet.  servus est in atrio.  servus in atrio laborat.
    CidusiiSybillaOceana
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen TargossasPosts: 800Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited December 2014
    Now I want to run up  to @Aodfionn in game and be like... "SPOON!! AODFIONN!!SPOON!!"

    TrillianaOrzaansynTharvis
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Posts: 3,107Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caoimhaen said:
    Now I want to run up  to @Aodfionn in game and be like... "SPOON!! AODFIONN!!SPOON!!"
    @Caoimhaen I will give you a credit if you do that
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

    CaoimhaenTrillianaJeslyn
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen TargossasPosts: 800Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Thavis You are so on. 

    TrillianaTharvis
  • TibithaTibitha Posts: 742Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aodfionn said:
    If you want to talk about Caoimhaen spooning Aodfionn, you'll need to talk to Tibitha. 
    You summoned me? :D  
    TharvisAodfionnShunsuiKerria
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAPosts: 1,204Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    If you want to talk about Caoimhaen spooning Aodfionn, you'll need to talk to Tibitha. 
    You summoned me? :D  
    GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

    (The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"


    TrillianaCaoimhaenTibithaJeslyn
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,621Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Now I might be an awful human being but with Aodfionn being like nine feet tall (still ridiculous but w/e) and Tibitha presumably being normal sized and an avid fanfic writer, all I can picture are intimate interludes resembling Betty Ross hooking up with a Hulked-out Bruce Banner.



    Betty White was right, man :|

    ShunsuiTrillianaAodfionnTibitha
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,727Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Orzaansyn said:

    I am not done with you yet. :smiley: 
    Inappropriate.


    Orzaansyn
  • TibithaTibitha Posts: 742Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aodfionn said:
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    If you want to talk about Caoimhaen spooning Aodfionn, you'll need to talk to Tibitha. 
    You summoned me? :D  
    GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER
    Okay fine :cry: 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Posts: 3,107Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    If you want to talk about Caoimhaen spooning Aodfionn, you'll need to talk to Tibitha. 
    You summoned me? :D  
    GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER
    Okay fine :cry: 
    write something @Tibitha! The world needs your fanfic
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

    CaoimhaenTrilliana
  • TibithaTibitha Posts: 742Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tharvis said:
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    If you want to talk about Caoimhaen spooning Aodfionn, you'll need to talk to Tibitha. 
    You summoned me? :D  
    GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER
    Okay fine :cry: 
    write something @Tibitha! The world needs your fanfic
    There's a short excerpt in the (very appropriately) Achaean Regrets thread. :innocent:  
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Posts: 3,107Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    Tharvis said:
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    Tibitha said:
    Aodfionn said:
    If you want to talk about Caoimhaen spooning Aodfionn, you'll need to talk to Tibitha. 
    You summoned me? :D  
    GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER
    Okay fine :cry: 
    write something @Tibitha! The world needs your fanfic
    There's a short excerpt in the (very appropriately) Achaean Regrets thread. :innocent:  
    not enough spoons
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

    CaoimhaenJeslynTrilliana
2
Sign In to Comment.