Mudlet - Strange lag issue

Alright, I've tried multiple things already in thinking this was a problem with my computer, but every other program is working fine. Haven't found any spyware/adware, nothing odd running in the background, this comp is many times more capable than the laptop I usually run off, etc. What's happening is that Mudlet is freezing in sending and receiving commands at random intervals. It seems linked to the amount of time idle, but not always. I have no clue what's causing it, but it's bad enough that I've had to wait for 20 or 30 seconds before for any sort of commands to be sent. Not the comp, not the net. Scripts and all are the same as from my laptop since I copied my profile directly.

So..any ideas on what this could be, or how to find out?

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited July 2013
    Assuming you're on Windows: are you watching the task manager (the processes tab) for CPU/Memory spikes?

Also, keep an eye on the little N: #### and S: #### on the bottom right of Mudlet. If "S" jumps way up, you have an issue with a trigger or a script.
    If "N" spikes, you have a network issue.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.