Post Tyrannus Rant / All hail the new Tyrannus

edited June 2013 in North of Thera
Hello,

It's been a good time playing alongside my good friends in Mhaldor. I didn't get a whole lot of love at first and wasn't very comfortable taking the job after I found out, I didn't know everyone had it out for me so bad heh, I hope I didn't let too many of you down, and I'm sorry if I did. 

I just wanted to try and do my best and take care of the players here, and I think I was able to help a few along the way, at least I hope. I've been working with Tecton so very long now that it felt very alone when that was no longer the case, sort of like I didn't know anyone anymore. Time to move aside and let somebody else play too. 

I don't really have anything to rant about, but maybe they could put more snickers in the vending machine by the Council room, but I guess thats not up to me anymore. Take care everyone, it was a good ride. Support Ruth, she is a great person and will do an even better job than I could. You guys will have fun.

Tecton, I hope I kept my promise to you, I just said I'd do for Mhaldor what I've been doing for the Maldaathi, in the end I really let the Maldaathi down. Just couldn't give them the time I wanted, although they are in great hands.

*wave*

If I thank anyone, I'll let too many people down. You all did so much, and honestly I didnt have much to do with it, you guys truly run this place and make it fun for others. Quei, you were a massive help and I'll never be able to thank you enough. Orzaansyn, I wish I could have known you better, thanks for all your hard work with the time we had though.

Tont, if you are out there, I hope I earned your approval. Thanks to Sartan and Tecton more than anyone. There is a reason I thank them that goes beyond any understanding I can explain. Those two give their lives to Achaea, and make me look pretty lazy by comparison. Its been a long ride. Thanks everyone (in Mhaldor)
I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.

Comments

• What? No barely coherent rant tickling at the edges of my sanity, begging me to let go and fully understand? DISLIKE.
  • YAY THERE IT IS.
  • I love you, Xeno. You my boy, blue.

• Congratulations on your retirement! Think of all the extra time you will have to sit on the Folger's can at Stygian now!
  • Echald said:
    Congratulations on your retirement! Think of all the extra time you will have to sit on the Folger's can at Stygian now!

Haha, sometimes it's the little things that count. God bless the Folger's can. I'm gonna have to dig up the quote from my story about practicing my sword fighting and forcing Mhaldor to watch. Basically, nobody gives a shit, and everyone just wants to go home. A recurring theme I often force visit on. Thanks for stopping in. There is coffee if you want a cup before you head out.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Papamorph.

That's all I have to say, really. :x

That, and I will never look at belts/strawberry jam/garbage can lids/mops the same way again.

• Taraus said:
    Papamorph.

That's all I have to say, really. :x

That, and I will never look at belts/strawberry jam/garbage can lids/mops the same way again.
    No one whose seen that story will
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • @Xenomorph: Of all the weapons you use to challenge me, you just had to bring the Gachimuchi-Mobile. 

IT.

IS.

ON.

NOW.

The showing of who will be the boss of this gym will commence soon. Let's have a STYLISH battle at the Leather Club two blocks down.

[spoiler]
    Congrats on the retirement, stay frosty, impeccable man.
    [/spoiler]

• They turned you into a paper-pusher! 

Can the real Xenomorph, please stand up?