Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I really enjoyed your sermon, @Lodi. Thanks for waiting for me to sail into a harbour so I could join in.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• <Shortly after declining to look at the news after it was suggested to me, after finding out about the destruction of Shallam In Character>

(Novitiates): Phaestus says, "Verach!"

Phaestus, the Smith (male Immortal).
    He was born before time was counted.

(Novitiates): Phaestus says, "You some kind of sissy? Suck it up."

(Novitiates): You say, "L-Lord? I... Yes... You're right."

(Novitiates): Nellaundra says, "That should do you quite nicely. More is better, but I'd use that as a baseline or a minimum."

(Novitiates): Kansokusha says, "Hmm, got it, thank you, Neonate."

(Novitiates): Tasleus says, "I would second Nellaundra's opinion here."

(Novitiates): You say, "Wait. Did some Jester just trick me, or did that actually just happen?"

(Novitiates): Kansokusha says, "Sounds good. Ironbeard was generous, so that sounds doable."

(Novitiates): Ariettie says, "It happened. Get yourself together."

The skies turn darker as the rain intensifies.

(Novitiates): Tasleus says, "That just happened. Lord Phaestus pays close attention."

(Novitiates): Kenway says, "In about 17 months I'll give my old set of fieldplate to someone. We can have a contest or something."

(Novitiates): Phaestus says, "You're a Warden. Wardens don't blubber."

(Novitiates): You say, "Right. My apologies Lord."

Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to begin a new day.
    It is now the 5th of Chronos, 614 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

Tolling to the midnight hour, the deep bass tones from the clock tower reverberate throughout the valley and resonate softly through the cool mountain air.

You have emoted: Verach frowns, and rubs his forehead in concentration.

(Novitiates): Kenway says, "Lord, pardon me for saying but when I accidentally threw my 93/92 fieldplate into the smelter, I absolutely blubbered. And swore. A lot."

Tasleus tells you, "No worries, Verach. Stand proud. You're going to make a fine Warden one day."

Tasleus tells you, "But stand proud. That's important!."

(Novitiates): Phaestus says, "What happened was bloody awful, it's true. Luckily your home -- which is your top priority -- is just fine and you will work to keep it that way. Am I right?"

(Novitiates): Phaestus says, "All of you."

(Novitiates): Tasleus says, "Yes, Lord!"

(Novitiates): Minna says, "Yes, Lord Phaestus."

(Novitiates): Zinka says, "Aye Father!"

(Novitiates): Maethros says, "Ale, Lord."

(Novitiates): Kenway says, "Aye, Lord."

(Novitiates): Brekahn says, "Yes, Lord Phaestus."

(Novitiates): Maethros says, "Erm...Aye, not ale."

(Novitiates): Nellaundra says, "Yes, Lord."

(Novitiates): Kenway says, "Also ale."

The skies begin to thunder heavily, and the rain becomes a downpour, a sign of Lord Vastar's wrath and joy.

(Novitiates): Berle says, "Yes, Lord Phaestus."

(Novitiates): Minna says, "That was kinda.. appropriate though."

(Novitiates): You say, "Yes Lord, You're right."
    945h, 940m, 3625e, 3175w ex-
  • @Verach Nice to see how that conversation ended, the CT conversation seemed to have cut off so I figured it went elsewhere. 
    meh

• I didn't log Mathonwy's reaction, wish I did. Sorry bro husband.
  • Stop posting logs of Divine interaction, I'm jealous now. D:

Come back Keresiiiiis.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I am utterly jealous, and again very sad Mithraea is gone. I managed to have one small interaction with her, thanks to Traelor and Kard, before she left us for good. This particular incarnation was wonderful. I wish she could have stayed.

I actually have had no Divine interaction of late! Starting to get jealous of you folks. ;)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Jealaallouuus!

I take back all the nice things I've said about you, @Chord!

Not really. :-\"
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited January 2013
    Aurora is too cool for school.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • A little RP with Queen Clytemnestra. Thank you to the Divine that took some time out for this :).

You bow respectfully to Queen Clytemnestra.

Queen Clytemnestra lowers her long, dark lashes, and extends a slim, pale hand for you to kiss.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:07:01:552

You bow slightly and, in a fluid motion, gently take Queen Clytemnestra's hand and brush your lips over it.

Queen Clytemnestra bestows a dazzlingly gorgeous smile upon you.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:07:08:432

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:07:13:908

You say to Queen Clytemnestra with an Arcadian accent, "My Queen."

An Arcadian palace maid says, "I would not betray the royal family's trust in me by gossiping."

An Arcadian palace maid curtseys respectfully before you.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:07:20:756

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:07:25:467

Queen Clytemnestra tilts her head and listens intently to you.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:07:36:387

You say to Queen Clytemnestra with an Arcadian accent, "I bring bad tidings. It seems the Tritons are on the move."

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:08:07:135

Queen Clytemnestra waves her hand dismissively.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:08:13:874

A palace maid slips east silently.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:08:29:146

Queen Clytemnestra says, "War is already joined. Your news is old."

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:08:30:472

You say to Queen Clytemnestra with an Arcadian accent, "This is different My Queen. The triton states have..allied."

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:08:56:369

You say to Queen Clytemnestra with an Arcadian accent, "Under the banner of the Sea God."

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:09:05:744

Queen Clytemnestra says, "My spies say otherwise. Only their warrior-clerics have united, and are fighting Vastarian forces in places far removed from here."

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:09:38:646

(Newbie): Romeo says, "Has your health vial run dry? TASK 9 INFO explains how to get a refill from Seasone. You can ask your house (HNT) or city (CT) for other suggestions about getting refills of elixirs, salves, tonics, balms, and anything else that might fit inside a vial."

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:00:298

You nod your head emphatically.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:04:713

Your ghostly image slowly intensifies until you appear flesh and blood again.

3167h, 3460m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:12:295

You project a net of light about yourself until your image becomes faded and ghostly.

3167h, 3410m, 14275e, 15390w cxkdb-22:10:12:513

You take a drink from a black-walnut vial.

Your mind feels stronger and more alert.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15390w cxkdb-22:10:12:732(+220)

You have recovered equilibrium.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:16:023

You may drink another health or mana elixir or tonic.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:17:271

You say to Queen Clytemnestra with an Arcadian accent, "Today the Lothian and Scyrian forces were attacking Cnidia."

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:28:550

A palace maid slips into the room silently from the southeast.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:36:693

Queen Clytemnestra says, "Those cities always fight over that part of the sea."

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:46:943

A palace maid slips east silently.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:52:621

You nod your head slowly, trying to wear your best wise look.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:10:54:805

You say to Queen Clytemnestra with an Arcadian accent, "As you say My Queen. I will keep my eyes and ears opened for any odd dealings."

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:11:10:982

Queen Clytemnestra says, "When you bring news to me, it should actually be news, child."

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:11:13:650

You nod your head emphatically.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:11:18:002

You drop to one knee.

3167h, 3630m, 14275e, 15400w cexkdb-22:11:19:391

You say with an Arcadian accent, "My apologies."

• Lothiac wrecked me last time we fought because I tried to lock a dragon while everyone else was chillaxing at defendable.

It was perhaps not my wisest move.
  • Pretty good for someone who only wants to paint and sing! ;)
  • Tesha said:
    The Divine voice of Deucalion echoes in your head, "I put no stop in the opinions of the deranged,
    but even a broken clock is sometimes right. You do yourself and the legacy of your fore-bearers
    proud."

Te$ha.

I couldn't be the only one to notice this.
  • You're not, the entirety of *shallam calls her that

• XerXer Langley
    I locked a dragon once. Then they dhealed out of it and I went FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I didn't realise that the person switched from lesserform to dragonform <.< I mean, I did, but the implications of dheal didn't hit me until *after* I wasted all that time and effort D: Then I died due to 0 wp >.>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
    I'm impressed, @Tesha! Well done.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    @Tesha Dang it. I've always wanted to offer a duel to settle a raid, preferably in some off-peak time where we're obviously outmatched, but never found the right opportunity.

Way to beat me to it!
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Tesha I had a similar experience with Dodder, also after/during her raiding, though she challenged me to a duel after I spoke to her I believe. I managed to vivisect her somehow, granted with a lot of shield use, to combat her repetitive use of dust bombs. I was completely convinced I'd lose badly right up until I won somehow. It's an awesome feeling! Wish I'd saved the log. :( I don't think anything I've achieved in achaea has come close to feeling that awesome, though winning a rampage, and finding out my idea for a sculpture in Hashan was chosen were contenders.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited January 2013
    Aerek said:
    @Tesha Dang it. I've always wanted to offer a duel to settle a raid, preferably in some off-peak time where we're obviously outmatched, but never found the right opportunity.

Way to beat me to it!
    Yeah, same. It would be one of the few situations where it would actually make sense for Iocun to duel, because there's a purpose behind it.

Iocun keeps offering people who hunt Moghedu and claim they do it "for the challenge" to fight him instead, but none of them went for it so far :( I'm probably just not challenging enough.

Nice one, @Tesha!
  • A really nice conversation with @Melodie earlier today. I swear, if the culture of New Shallam and the Bloodsworn Orders is even HALF as fleshed out as the Nerai, I'll be happy.

A little background: After Tarah died and before the rise of Deucora, the Nerai were seeking to recruit me. A bunch of the other regular sailors that lost their gods, too, I gather. Anyway, I was seriously considering it, but the return of Deucalion and Aurora ended that notion. Still, I greatly enjoyed my time interacting with Neraeos and the Nerai, so I decided to go out of my way to maintain that relationship. True Landwalker = visitors/allies to the Nerai pre-Order clan.

http://pastebin.com/uszEdUgh
  • Aerek said:

Way to beat me to it!
    I offered that to a Mhaldorian raiding party once when I was one of four Eleusian players online.

If I remember correctly, they killed me and kept raiding. :-\"
  • I don't think it's fair to expect a duel to end every raid. And I have no idea when that was, but when I've been in offensive Mhaldorian parties the consensus is 'guess we'll just go home after a token effort' if we're clearly totally overwhelming the other side.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

edited January 2013
    Damnit. I said for a Nerai, instead of Nereian.

I am ashamed. :(

Also, @Agrias is always such a distraction.

But really, it was nice to chat, @Tanaar! Sad to see you won't be joining us, but I always love talking to people even just interested in the topic.
  • Never figured out what the difference between Nerai and Nereian is, @Melodie. You people seem to use them interchangeably, and I haven't picked up enough context clues to puzzle it out.
    Nereian is singular. Nerai is the plural of Nereian.

Ariettie beats us to within an inch of death when we get them wrong. ;)
  • @Halos asked me if I used to be Kesha and namechanged, I could not tell if he was serious or not, even now. :D

I'm happy you guys liked the log, it was really fun to edit and put together, and even more fun to experience.

i'm a rebel

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Pretty good log, @Tesha. Dem gods so awesome. x_x
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"