Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• AitoxAitox South Africa
    @Synbios and @Ruth, that played out so beautifully. When it ended, I was mildly upset :(
  • I still don't know what a Blade Singularity is, but dear god it is the coolest title ever.
  • Sherazad said:
    You have emoted: Ruth begins to laugh at you, the cruel undertones in her laughter
    audible, even if a bit overshadowed by the thunderous crash of the earth.

Best alternative to MUHAHA or PLAUGH. :D

That was my almost word-for-word ooc reply when she did that! Haha!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    everyone has become bonko :(

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    everyone has become bonko :(

Except me. 

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I lol'd. But yeah, that's exactly word for OOC word what Synbios said, Shera. :D
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    @Mishgul: Before forums, I used to say that IRL to someone while touching their breasts. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Aitox said:
    @Synbios and @Ruth, that played out so beautifully. When it ended, I was mildly upset :(

Why so upset?

• Viceroys only elope with heathens CR 5 and above.
  • Tvistor said:
    Viceroys only elope with heathens CR 5 and above.

• That log is kind of depressing me, I don't think I've ever talked to someone for that long outside of tasks/house stuff... ever. Comes with the turf, I guess.
  • I really enjoyed the roleplay you did, @Ruth and @Synbios. It is what I call "immersing on the roleplay".

You notice a terrible smell in the air and see that Zoot, a leafy humgii is trying to look inconspicuous.
    A Tsol'aa archer exclaims, "Ahhh...how nice to breathe the fresh air of the forest!"

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Enjoyable little time with @Verrucht and @Melodie after the Temple of Fluvialis was destroyed.
    http://pastebin.com/y8ky9CVQ
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    That was a lot of fun, though misreading while I'm roleplaying is SUCH a pain. :P

Don't know why the person is being all disagree-y.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    They must either think I did not have an enjoyable time or the temple wasn't destroyed, hard to say. Hey we are all entitled to our opinions!
  • @Melodie:

Wynedere has been going around randomly disagreeing or WTFing the posts of other players.
  • edited November 2012
    Maybe it's because you're all wrong.

On second thought, it's definitely him.
  • @melodie that was heartbreaking. Thanks for sharIng :)
    Tvistor said:
    Achievement Unlocked : Made A God Feel Guilty.
  • @Melodie Almost teared up at the offering of the doll. Really sweet log. I clicked like around 7 times but apparently it only counts once.
  • TraelorTraelor Columbia, SC
    Reading back through that log was just as sad as experiencing it. Definitely an amazing moment.
    Traelor - Saving the day since 594

• I used to check for administration watching me by sending myself/someone random pastebin links then checking the number of hits.
  • edited November 2012
    Melodie said:
    WTF'd for hitting me square in the feels :(