Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Roleplay Logs!

1252627282931»

Comments

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, USPosts: 132Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Torinn said:
    And then I breathrained on their parade!  (okay it was lame and I didn't really do much of anything, but I tried!  Go team Fire and stuff!)
    E for Effort! 
    Torinn
  • HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 363Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited September 28
    I just wanna come up in and brag about @Borre's story telling ability. Eleusis you lost, we won by getting this one. I removed punished person's name, no its not who you think it is, cause I don't want this to be a 'rawr lets start sh**' sort of thing. Just wanna sweet brag on a great RP effort of telling a super simple story well.

Kiet says in Mhaldorian in a clear, confident voice, "You missed the public execution, those are a time-honored tradition."

You say to Kiet in Mhaldorian with an icy, old Hashani accent, "I am always saddened to miss tradition."

You say to Borre in Mhaldorian with an icy, old Hashani accent, "Perhaps I can get a retelling then."

Kiet says in Mhaldorian in a clear, confident voice, "Yes."

Borre inclines his head politely at you.

Kiet says in Mhaldorian in a clear, confident voice, "You're an Aspirant of Elocution."

Kiet says in Mhaldorian in a clear, confident voice, "Start elocuting."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "Several of the citizenry of His city stood upon the fabled Red Square of Mhaldor, called forth by Insid'arai Kiet."

Hataru tilts her head as she listens intently.

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "Striding forth before the crowd, the Archai stated that the gathering was to enact upon the public a remind, most recently announced by the Warden."

Kiet tilts his head and listens intently.

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "Laxity had come to the city, but not one of strength or mental fortitude, but of respect and discipline."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "The first such to be called to account for his laxity was [PERSON], who had committed the crime of not only disrecpecting the Scourge in a loud manner, but implying that he knew better than her, her duties and obligations as the Ambassador of His city."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "The [PERSON] at first was reticent about his actions, but quickly came to realize that his fate was sealed."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "The punishment of the vat was chosen, and the assemblage moved to the southern quarter of the Square to take witness."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "Theoren strode forth, the criminal in tow, trussed and bound like like a pig for the slaughter."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "With a great heave, the Executioner cast him into the vat, where his cries quickly rose to a crescendo, before ending in a burble."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "Thus is the fate of those that disobey, spoke Insid'ari Kiet."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "With that, he dismissed those in attendance."

Kiet nods his head emphatically.

Kiet says in Mhaldorian in a clear, confident voice, "Very eloquent."

Hataru smirks widely, "Well, I am a bit sad I missed it - you are quite the storyteller, Aspirant."

Borre says in Mhaldorian with a lilting, rustic accent, "One tries, Scourge, as one hopes to one day have the power to sweep the heaten thoughts from the minds of the masses, should they prove worthy."

The corners of Taryius's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

AldwicKyrraShaydeTysandr
Sign In to Comment.