Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• I get the feeling that was the first time @Kresslack saw the gremlin at work. 

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Disliked it. I was not the topic of conversation for long enough.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aerek said:
    Disliked it. I was not the topic of conversation for long enough.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited March 2015
    @Aerek : it's okay bby, I'll talk about you all through the night.

Edit: gdi phone why won't you let me post creepy girlfriend meme
  • Tynil  :blush: 

• edited March 2015
    @Aerek I can (and do) say "No." to whatever I please! (Just ask @Aodfionn.)
    On occasions it might be expanded to "I think not."

But yes, the log was wonderful, it's great to see such care put into the promotion. I particularly enjoyed that they followed from your cues, and the all encompassing nature of the vow itself, where it extended not only to the members and the org, but to Cyrene and her values as a whole.
  • Aerek said:
    @LorielanGood evening, esteemed Goddess,

Our records indicate that you recently enjoyed a preview of the Vashnarian Shield's smash hit "The Vow to the Valley". If this fine piece was to your liking, have we got a deal for you! Our operators are standing by with an exclusive offer for VIP (Very Important Patron) access to all Shield events! You'll get a behind-the-scenes look into all future Shield rituals, as well as an opportunity to become inundated with dozens of Patron requests by the desperate leadership!

You just can't say "No." to that!

But wait, there's more! Act now, and we'll throw in a collection of other great Shield productions, such as "Fair-Weather Fighter", "Zerg Rush", and "Army of None: The Cyrenian Combatant's Story".

Call today!

(Please?)

AS THE KING OF SPACE, I FULLY ENDORSE THESE ACTIVITIES.

• BronislavBronislav Maryland
    edited April 2015
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "Bronislav."
    Loora, the scholar tilts her head and listens intently to you.
    You say in a dark, forceful voice, "..I understand that Lady Lorielan chose to protected Her realm against the corruption of Lord Babel in the midst of the Bal'met conflict. When she had to choose between Her realm and the city to which she was the sole survivor of the Te'serran Alliance."
    Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to begin a new day.
    It is now the 5th of Glacian, 680 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    Tolling to the midnight hour, the deep bass tones from the clock tower reverberate throughout the valley and resonate softly through the cool mountain air.
    You have acted: Bronislav draws himself up, and slowly - carefully - removes a beaked helmet of blackened and crimson metal from his head. Holding it loosely at his side as his chestnut-brown hair and stormy, gold-flecked gaze is exposed. The latter of which is fixed solely upon Loora, the scholar.
    You pull the beaked helmet of blackened and crimson metal from upon yourself, the stillness of your perceptions interrupted by the dynamic world around you.
    Agrias's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "Being less abrasive might help."
    Loora, the scholar says, "My apologies, was that the question?"
    You whisper to Loora, the scholar in a dark, forceful voice, "..Some would disagree with my concerns regarding obligations and duty regarding the Divine. But I must ask: has She ever sought forgiveness to those who She had left in their time of need?"
    Loora, the scholar says, "Do speak up, Bronislav, we are a public gathering."
    You say in a dark, forceful voice, "..Has She asked forgiveness for abandoning those whom She had sworn to protect?"
    Verrucht tells you, "Remember my "There are ways to say things bit" ?"
    Loora, the scholar says, "To answer, you might speak with Runa, Zenui, or Valeo. I have never demanded an explanation from my Lady, nor will I. But they were all given the chance to ask freely of Her when She returned to Sapience."
    Loora, the scholar says, "What they asked before pledging themselves as Samatha, it is not my business to know."
    You tell Verrucht, "..I know I could have asked it better. But damn it, it needed to be asked."
    Loora, the scholar says, "Those who sought answers likely found them, those who cried accusations, probably less so."
    Maega raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Shirszae smiles softly.
    Runa smiles softly.
    You look sceptical and say in a dark, forceful voice, "..I understand. I seek neither answers nor accusations - only consolation for those who suffered in Her absence."
    You say to Loora, the scholar in a dark, forceful voice, "Thank you."
    As you place the beaked helmet of blackened and crimson metal over your head, the world around you stills to a tranquil calm.
    Sir Agrias de Feura, Hand of the Messenger's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "If you didn't seek an answer, then why ask a question?"
    Maega tilts her head curiously.
    A glimmer of amusement brightens Shirszae's amber eye.
    Maega Vorondil, Virtuosi Curator says to Agrias, "I want this to be philosophical now."
    You say to Agrias in a dark, forceful voice, "..Maybe because I was the only one who wondered if She was truly sorry, Senator. But my question has been asked - and replied to."
    Nicca raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Maega Vorondil, Virtuosi Curator says, "Why ask a question when you seek not the answer? I will make students write essays on this."
    Sir Agrias de Feura, Hand of the Messenger's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "I supremely doubt you are the only one who wondered."
    Nicca says in a throaty, professorial voice, "I'm curious why a Divine need be sorry for any decision they make."
    Agrias nods his head at Nicca.
    Eril raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "Eril."
    Loora, the scholar's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.
    Loora, the scholar tilts her head and listens intently to Eril.
    Lisbethae says in a low, gentle voice, "And I wonder why anyone would think that someone wouldn't be sorry when they have to decide between the health of one child and the health of another."
    Eril says to Nicca in a deep and gruff voice, "Thousands died, yet their lives mean nothing?"
    Eril says to Loora, the scholar in a deep and gruff voice, "I would expand a bit on Bronislav's question."
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "As long as you do so politely."
    Eril says to Loora, the scholar in a deep and gruff voice, "And I do have a question, and I will hear either answer."
    Loora, the scholar says, "If you can do so without needing to bully me, please."
    Agrias nods his head at Loora, the scholar.
    Maega tells you, "Thank you for asking that question."
    Eril says to Loora, the scholar in a deep and gruff voice, "I am not here to bully, I am not here to abuse."
    You tell Maega, "It had to be asked."
    Sir Agrias de Feura, Hand of the Messenger's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "Keep in mind that Loora is a guest of Cyrene."
    Eril says in a deep and gruff voice, "Would you rather I not ask questions regarding Shallam's destruction and Lady Lorielan leaving?"
    Eril says in a deep and gruff voice, "If so, I will keep my questions and comments."
    Sir Agrias de Feura, Hand of the Messenger's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "Me? No, ask what you will."
    Loora, the scholar says, "Not at all, but Bronislav's approach was a little unfortunate."
    Eril says in a deep and gruff voice, "Fair enough."
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "You can ask what you want to ask, but she doesn't need to be glared and stared at rudely."
    Agrias nods his head at Verrucht.
    Sir Agrias de Feura, Hand of the Messenger's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "Exactly."
    Trilliana laces her fingers together contemplatively.
    Khairt tilts his head and listens intently to Eril.
    Eril says in a deep and gruff voice, "I wouldn't do that, I would hope you'd both know that."
    Faur arrives from the south.
    Maega Vorondil, Virtuosi Curator says, "I think some people might be understandably upset and sometimes it is hard to contain their emotions."
    Maega twiddles her thumbs.
    Trilliana nods her head at Maega.
    Eril says to Loora, the scholar in a deep and gruff voice, "Do you know how difficult the decision would have been for Lady Lorielan?"
    Eril says in a deep and gruff voice, "Loora I respect the divine, I offered to all four Te'serra."
    Eril coughs softly.
    Loora, the scholar says, "I cannot answer for the Empress, not truthfully and so I will not try to."
    Sir Agrias de Feura, Hand of the Messenger whispers to Maega, "Indeed, Maega. Though that doesn't mean they shouldn't expect repercussions to being rude to one of our guests."
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "Excuse me, folks."
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "Eril is asking a question."
    Sir Agrias de Feura, Hand of the Messenger's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "Apologies, Imperiate."
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "Loora is answering it."
    Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "If you are not one of those two people, please wait your turn."
    Loora, the scholar says, "But, if you have a question for Her, speak with the Samatha after and they can direct you in making such contact."
    Runa nods her head carefully.
    Loora, the scholar says, "I am sorry, Eril, I do not have the answer to your question."
    Eril bows respectfully to Loora, the scholar.
    Eril smiles and says to Loora, the scholar in a deep and gruff voice, "I appreciate any answer, even if it is to say you don't know ma'am, for it is honest."
    Eril says to Loora, the scholar in a deep and gruff voice, "You have my thanks."
    Loora, the scholar's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.
    The Dragon melts away from Agrias, leaving him a Dwarf once again.
    Loora, the scholar says, "You are welcome."

Bron finally asked that burning~ question. He wasn't intentionally being rude here, but apparently that's how he came across. :confused:

Edit: ..I kept the grammatical/spelling errors for posterity. Even I get pretzel-fingers, sometimes. :smile: 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Chord man, I've missed you. The feels.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited May 2015
    You edited that faster than I expected. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

edit: Whatever editing software you used turned my voice to tone! I just noticed that. Ha!
    Focus on results and you'll never see progress. Focus on progress and you'll see results.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited May 2015
    Shhh, I'm an overzealous, ocd editor. I'll even remove titles to get to the point quicker.  :D Especially yours. You have a  ginormous title.
  • holy cow

Remind me NOT to cross either of you @Jeslyn @Tristyn
  • I crossed @Jeslyn! She's so sweet. 

i'm a rebel

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Tesha said:
    I crossed @Jeslyn! She's so sweet. 
    she will eat your soul!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    thanks @Ruth!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."