If You Could Make One Thing Real

Comments

• Eld said:
    Trilliana said:
    the crafting system (omg, designing things and just -creating- them :O)
    portals (now we're thinking with portals!)
    Curing (broken leg? No problem, apply this and this and boom, healed.)
    And my tengu ^.^
    Got you covered. 
    NOOOOOOO
    meh

• Would also be cool if there was something like mudsex, but in the real world.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • mudsex..
  • disagree because cannot sprout tentacles IRL
  • Defo treehouse
  • This thread went south fast... barely 2 pages!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Harmonics and all their effects IRL. >.> Definitely Dragonhood too. If I had to choose between both though, dragon wins hands down.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Was totally waiting for someone to say mudsex.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Sex in mud already exists though.

Groves would be a pretty cool thing to have in real life. Not just a grove but all the abilities that go along with the skillset. Bees you can set on people, golems to smash unwanted guests, vines that can abduct small children from parklands, super filling honey from hives that instantly make you feel better.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Refund.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • Seriously?

Phase.
  • Pk rules.
  • Learning system. If I can transcend Instructional Systems Technology from an hour of spending lessons...

That, or Chenubian wings. 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    More like chenoobian wings

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • xp for killing people
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Peak only with pk laws.
  • I'm sort of leaning on Quisalis mark side of it - pk laws barely apply
  • Pit of Golgotha to suck away morning rush traffic.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Not having permanent death would be worse for the real world than many things for obvious reasons.

Also, yes, phase, warping, and serpent hypnosis please.

Walk into bank- hypnotize person to lead you to vault, collect money, win. Phase. Leave bank.
  • Learyn said:
    Not having permanent death would be worse for the real world than many things for obvious reasons.

Walk into bank- hypnotize person to lead you to vault, collect money, win. Phase. Leave bank.

Now, if one were a law-enforcement agent, they'd probably take the ability to use DETECT. Now they can be true-blue DETECTives.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

• Humgii
  • Learyn said:
    Not having permanent death would be worse for the real world than many things for obvious reasons.

I thought we were picking one thing just for us. :P A lot of things named could be bad if they were for everyone.

• Katzchen said:
    Learyn said:

I thought we were picking one thing just for us. :P A lot of things named could be bad if they were for everyone.
    Do you refer to the people who mentioned sex?
  • Orzaansyn said:
    Katzchen said:
    Learyn said:

Do you refer to the people who mentioned sex?
    Hypnosis, warp for theft, exp for killing people, pit of golgotha, dragons?

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

In deference to the most recent auction:
    "One-time gender change"

Oh, wait...

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Voyria sundae

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited June 2013
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Living Mammoths. And ofcourse the McMammoth.