ORDER WRITS

Since the only purpose for the Writs system is for Orders to track, and punish, shrine defilement, can we modify ORDER WRITS a bit?

First off, the Reason column is unnecessary - there's only ever one reason, and that's "Defiled a shrine." so there's no need to keep it.

Second, and more importantly, can we extend it to show both yielded writs possessed by the Order AND writs that are still held by Order members? The Reason column can be replaced with one that indicates instead who owns the writ; that would either be the player's name for personally held writs or the God's name for yielded writs.

Comments

• How do writs work? Is it like contracts, where you get notified if someone 'takes it up', or can anyone from the Order try to fulfil it?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Order writs are pretty similiar to the contract system with a few exceptions.

The person who gathered the writ has the writ and the right to kill you until they either kill you or fork the writ over to the Order. If they fork it over to the Order, you can see that the Order has a contract on you, who has the contract, how long until it expires, etc. If the order member keeps the writ, you don't see anything and you just have to remember for 72 hours that person has a writ on you (that time goes down whether you are logged in or not)

• Ah, it only lasts 72 hours? I'll start actually paying attention to who gets writs on me!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I believe the writ holder can yield the writ at the 11th hiur and it starts the contract counter
  • CardanCardan The Garden
    Listed
This discussion has been closed.