Praying to the sea spirits

MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Credit goes to @Kaevan for the actual mentioning of the idea itself.

It seems odd to me that PRAY TO SEA SPIRITS takes you through the same death sequence as EMBRACE DEATH. It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to have an additional sequence to where, when you pray to the sea spirits instead, you are immersed within the eternal sea to face their judgment and (potential) mercy.

I'm sure the actual full contents of said sequence could be up for debate/soundboarding/brainstorming, but I definitely feel in whatever case, it would be very nice to have a much more sea-influenced scene before returning to your ship.
And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby

Comments

• They should bicker and argue for a short bit, with the tide (no pun intended) seemly going against you, with a combination of random messages... when finally, they agree to give you another chance. For now.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • You should also be able to see where you've set your seaprayer, similar to shipreturn. The command would be SEAPRAYER WHERE.
  • edited June 2013
    I had IDEA'd this when the change went in after Bal'met, those in the Nerai might remember my rant of I am never embracing death again, I'll just get off my ship when I die, and then the following rant of it not being different.